Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Just an extra 3% discount on the 4 Ayalew Mesfin exclusives they cant shift.

If anyone is one the fence about WHICH Ayalew Mesfin, might I recommend Mot Aykerim (You Can't Cheat Death).

It's not that the other four are bad, they're actually quite good. If you dig the sound of Hasabe (My Worries) you won't be disappointed.
But Mot Aykerim doesn't sound like any of those. It's darker, more stripped, more contemplative. It was a revelation to me in comparison to the others.

I cannot recommend it enough.

Have you gave them a listen? How does it sound? Would be awesome to get another opinion/some reassurance that the two John Lee Hooker exclusives sound superb!
That's My Story sounds incredible. Like I'm in a juke joint and he's right there. Travelin' sounds good, but not as good, plus some minor whirring.

That's My Story sounds incredible. Like I'm in a juke joint and he's right there. Travelin' sounds good, but not as good, plus some minor whirring.
Great to know That’s My Story sounds incredible! That’s the exclusive out of the two I’m looking most forward to! 😍

Minor whirring? What’s that exactly? I’ve never heard of the word ‘whirring’ before!

Great to know That’s My Story sounds incredible! That’s the exclusive out of the two I’m looking most forward to! 😍

Minor whirring? What’s that exactly? I’ve never heard of the word ‘whirring’ before!
Whirring, hissing, disturbance in the force.. Something to that effect. It's super minor, but noticable

No one talking about the new Rising?

Their description of it is "punk-tinged dream pop" which uhhh... I gotta say I'm a little intrigued at how that works. Might just be the lyrics are kind of punk-ish but the musical style is dream pop, idk

I'm about to go to work, but the album's up on their Bandcamp for anyone interested in listening to it:

Back