Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Have you met me? I would love looking at your vinyl collection! I would be so fascinated by it and would appreciate it so much! 😍📸💎🔑

As for your wife, I'll pay for her to go and stay a few nights at an AirBNB so it can just be us two! So make sure you're still around and that you love vinyl for when I come over to yours in 4-7 years time, because it will be the best catchup ever!!! 🥳
I do love how you kinda expect people’s spouses and partners to just kinda disappear for you for a couple of nights 😂

I mean, my wife really does love AirBnBs.....

Urban Outfitters is the winner! (Wish I held off on the other Mimi, Clear Sucks).

Urban Outfitters is the winner! (Wish I held off on the other Mimi).
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I know, they look great. Already used one of my $10 off $50 for Rainbow and Butterfly.
May pick up Emancipation with the City Girls Exclusive and use my other $10 off but want to see if I can cancel just Emancipation from my Mariah store order first (Why did it have to be clear?)
Hope they can cancel your order on her site - you're still getting her later albums E=MC, Memoirs, Elusive & Charmbracelet! Really hope they're nice about it, especially as you're buying her discography in general!

I know! I was life 'ewww' when I saw the clear variant with that alternate album cover! I wish they went with the original album cover for Emancipation of Mimi! It's a way better looking album cover! This alternate album cover looks like a bootleg/cheap kinda cover...

I know, they look great. Already used one of my $10 off $50 for Rainbow and Butterfly.
May pick up Emancipation with the City Girls Exclusive and use my other $10 off but want to see if I can cancel just Emancipation from my Mariah store order first (Why did it have to be clear?)
I feel really superficial for saying this, but I don't think I want to get Emancipation of Mimi because that album cover is just so cheap looking and I don't like the deluxe track-listing 🙈

I wish they just did it like the original 2xLP pressing! This deluxe tracklisting is just so bloated...at 19 full songs!!! 😅

Urban Outfitters is the winner! (Wish I held off on the other Mimi, Clear Sucks).
You know what I just realised........Side B of Butterfly is a running length time of 29:20 seconds! That's so long! Like Rainbow is a shorter album than Butterfly but it gets a 2xLP pressings....Hopefully the pressing for Butterfly still sounds good though! 🤞

You know what I just realised........Side B of Butterfly is a running length time of 29:20 seconds! That's so long! Like Rainbow is a shorter album than Butterfly but it gets a 2xLP pressings....Hopefully the pressing for Butterfly still sounds good though! 🤞
That's kinda crazy...I thought you were only meant to do a max of 22 minutes on one side?

That's kinda crazy...I thought you were only meant to do a max of 22 minutes on one side?
Yeah, usually that's the max length of playing time you want per side so then you can make sure there's enough breathing space, and to make sure the needle doesn't have to track too far in, as this likely can cause distortion! Seems like that's what happened with the last track from each side on NaS' Illmatic!

I've a 1LP pressing of Portishead's self-titled and its like 28-30 mins on each side and the pressing sounds great and the last track on each side doesn't have distortion! But I did grab the 2xLP 2017 reissue and it definitely sounded better!

This may be quite worrying as you said that some of the UO records don't have such a high quality. But the black edition also just is one record. I want "Butterfly" to sound perfect. 🦋🙏 I think it's one of the best Mariah albums next to "Emancipation of Mimi" , still sounds very fresh nowadays.

This may be quite worrying as you said that some of the UO records don't have such a high quality. But the black edition also just is one record. I want "Butterfly" to sound perfect. 🦋🙏 I think it's one of the best Mariah albums next to "Emancipation of Mimi" , still sounds very fresh nowadays.
Yeah. I love the album “Butterly” and want the pressing to sound great too! UO has been a bit hit and miss! The newer Britney coloured variants sound a bit better then the older coloured ones! You don’t know what to expect! But most of their vinyl is good! Hopefully this Butterfly exclusive just sounds great! 🤞

Mariah Carey’s MTV Unplugged is her best work. If we are talking studio albums though, Butterfly and Daydream are both my favourites! Next would be Emotions and now that I’m listening to it, Music Box might be 4th favourite studio album, just due to how amazing Mariah’s vocals are on that album! 🤗

Every Mariah Carey album for $1!
Hear them as they were meant to be heard! In their original CD format!
Available at pawn shops and garage sales everywhere!

I've nearly all of them on CD and I want to experience what they sound like on vinyl. 🎶 If it's done well, it sounds a lot better on vinyl.

Yeah. I love the album “Butterly” and want the pressing to sound great too! UO has been a bit hit and miss! The newer Britney coloured variants sound a bit better then the older coloured ones! You don’t know what to expect! But most of their vinyl is good! Hopefully this Butterfly exclusive just sounds great! 🤞

Mariah Carey’s MTV Unplugged is her best work. If we are talking studio albums though, Butterfly and Daydream are both my favourites! Next would be Emotions and now that I’m listening to it, Music Box might be 4th favourite studio album, just due to how amazing Mariah’s vocals are on that album! 🤗

It's such a shame the Britney albums haven't been done that well. I'm totally into listening to Britney these days (no idea why), and it's sad that there doesn't seem to be great vinyl versions of her records like for instance "Future Nostalgia" by Dua Lipa, which sounds so great on vinyl.

Yeah, "Emotions" is fabulous, I think it's my favorite of Mariah's earlier work. "Unplugged" is also amazing. :)

Back