Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Is that a seam split in their own promo photo?

1DDD4543_1920x.jpg

Edit: The rest of the promo photos are all conveniently cropped so the seam split isn't showing. Deary me.

Has anyone received Steve & Teresa yet? It's been showing as in stock for a few weeks now, I'm wondering if that's holding up my September box.
My ROTM has shipped but not the Steve and Teresa.

As I've added a preorder due in October, does that mean I have to wait until then for both to be sent?

Big package just came in. Pictured are: Catching A Wave, Spiritualized, On The Tender Spot of Every Calloused Moment, Hail Ceasar!, an Western swing & Waltz. All really great packaging and the variants came out really nice on these! Time to spin (please excuse the bar prep materials).

Not pictured: Floor It!!!

IMG_5292.JPGIMG_5336.JPGIMG_7992.JPGIMG_7694.JPG
IMG_8387.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5292.JPG
    IMG_5292.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
Big package just came in. Pictured are: Catching A Wave, Spiritualized, On The Tender Spot of Every Calloused Moment, Hail Ceasar!, an Western swing & Waltz. All really great packaging and the variants came out really nice on these! Time to spin (please excuse the bar prep materials).

View attachment 65290View attachment 65291View attachment 65292View attachment 65293
View attachment 65295
Jealous you got your "Catching A Wave" already! Looks amazing.

View attachment 65290View attachment 65291View attachment 65292View attachment 65293
View attachment 65295
Oh man I have a few of these ordered with no tracking so far. Might have to chase this up!

ATTN: @NathanRicaud

Edit: And if you need something to go along with the VMP record store book:

Edit 2: lmao at two single LPs for nearly $70

ATTN: @NathanRicaud

Edit: And if you need something to go along with the VMP record store book:

Edit 2: lmao at two single LPs for nearly $70
Two single LPs for nearly $70, pressed at GZ.
SCREW.
THAT.

Back