Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I got offered store credit or another similarly priced record. I think that that's probably because I got the Stars record as a swap for my ROTM. While I'd be down with getting credit and using it to grab that Vagabon album, but I don't think I want to lock myself into VMP through October (at least!)...just in case I feel like canceling VMP after SK drops in August.

I'm thinking I'm going with either Charlie Collins or Feels, probably in that order. They're both showing as low stock though.

That FEELS record is underrated. I'd definitely grab it.

Still a VMP customer. I had reupped on the one year before things got really out of hand and I love the classics, though this month's choice was a bit of a letdown. I think I really don't like, and I know I don't have to read them, are the standards. I check them sometimes because they mention a record that's on sale but I really can't get into the writing, it's really not for me. anyone know if you can unsubscribe from these?

Still a VMP customer. I had reupped on the one year before things got really out of hand and I love the classics, though this month's choice was a bit of a letdown. I think I really don't like, and I know I don't have to read them, are the standards. I check them sometimes because they mention a record that's on sale but I really can't get into the writing, it's really not for me. anyone know if you can unsubscribe from these?
You can, there should be an unsubscribe option in the Standard. But I've found that unsubscribing from anything puts you in danger of receiving no announcement emails, etc either. Maybe their mailing list stuff has been improved since I was a member, but I stopped getting store and ROTM announcements when I unsubscribed from the standard a couple years ago.

And @NathanRicaud have you dumped the dirty VMP (the fact they have had no taste since March must make it easier) in favour of us! First @Skalap and then @Murfocakes is musical dreamland! I’ll be there soon *cough cough* to recommend you more great music too 😉
No way! VMP have been releasing amazing exclusives and their ROTM’s this year have nearly all been 🔥🔥🔥

And they just did an exclusive of Lil Kim’s “Hardcore” - a classic hip-hop album that’s sexy, filthy and raunchy yet hilarious and tasteful! 🙌👑👌

Ain’t no way I’m leaving VMP! I’m staying with them forever! 🏆😁

No way! VMP have been releasing amazing exclusives and their ROTM’s this year have nearly all been 🔥🔥🔥

And they just did an exclusive of Lil Kim’s “Hardcore” - a classic hip-hop album that’s sexy, filthy and raunchy yet hilarious and tasteful! 🙌👑👌

Ain’t no way I’m leaving VMP! I’m staying with them forever! 🏆😁

Me and them have grown apart, I’ve wanted nothing from essentials since de la soul and it sounds like I’m not going to want anything for a while. Also they flattened our community centre because a few of us moaned a bit...

@Joe Mac - I need to seriously check out the AOTM Vol. 1 & 2. I didn’t even though this was something you could even purchase!!!

@Murfocakes - I need to definitely check it out soon! Super keen to see what it’s all about 😜

You can’t buy on here Nathan, you need to use another trusted retailer. All we do is give some shit hot recommendations

@Joe Mac - I need to seriously check out the AOTM Vol. 1 & 2. I didn’t even though this was something you could even purchase!!!

@Murfocakes - I need to definitely check it out soon! Super keen to see what it’s all about 😜

We’re not selling them, this place isn’t a store, it’s more that forum members are taking it in turn to recommend amazing albums to each other. One of the conditions is that a relatively affordable pressing is widely available so that everyone can join in the fun!

I have Rumours 45 arriving this week, I’ll buy 2 new records on Friday and that me done, barring already paid for pre orders and unexpected mega drops, until September I hope!

#teamvinyldiet

I’m going to finish getting all Dylan’s albums.

Then I think I might buy all of King Crimson’s as I only have a paltry 3 records by them.

And I have nothing by Weather Report. Only their CDs. Like some sicko.

And Sade.

Then I will get everything by everyone who ever did anything

EBFAE509-490F-4F1A-A267-465BA2F1D738.jpeg

#teamdietsarefortheweak

Back