Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

One of the breweries in my neighborhood names their beers after song lyrics. I've had the pleasure of coordinated sipping and spinning this one:
View attachment 53709

Singlecut is probably my favorite brewery, both the brewery itself and consistency in selection (especially as a NEIPA fan). One of the top things I miss about Astoria.

got the email too but i havent been a member for six month or so. im not gonna join for Blossom just to get screwed over again.
if theres a regular reissue at some point thats great, if not thats fine too . ill pass at 40$

Someone just posted this tweet from VMP on reddit:

I prefer that approach, if that's indeed what they're doing, though it pretty much guarantees that we won't be seeing boxsets in swaps anymore.

The VMP website right now:

giphy.gif

This sounds good but not sure if I trust it. There's like three things that need to work with swaps – quantity, website, orders. Three. All at once, with only an entire month to prepare! Who could possibly hope to surmount such a daunting task?

Jokes aside this is awesome news and I really hope I can catch one without issue. Would love it in the collection.

I mean I know it was frustrating for people to miss on stuff that had limited quantities but VMP just needs better servers or something. I don’t mind missing. The problem is pages not loading or swaps just not working. I like the opportunity to snag something that might be a little “special”. I don’t want to scroll through 3 year old ROTMs. Or maybe introduce indie exclusive variants into the swaptions. But I don’t run the business and can’t say how cost effective that would be (probably isn’t).

Glad to see a few more people were able to pick up Blossom. I would like to point out though that while this album is fantastic, she has LOTS more that are super cheap and well worth the pick up. My most fun Blossom find was at a carboot and it cost me less than £1......turns out it was signed on the cover as well.

My copy of The National High Violet should be arriving today. If it looks like the pic previously posted I'm asking for a partial refund. I get mockups can look different but that's an enormous difference. I would have gone with the Cherry Tree Variant instead.
Same here. If it was mostly purple with barely noticeable streaks i'd be okay with that, but it looks as if they completely inverted the colors. I'll also be looking for a partial refund.

Back