Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Someone on reddit created a stock list spreadsheet. It should definitely be taken with a grain of salt, however; Mr. Hands might be showing up as sold out in the store, but it's still available as a swaption. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of those numbers actually increase once swaps close and orders are processed.

Having said that, it is still stoking the FOMO fire for me a little bit when it comes to Eddie Floyd. I was originally thinking of swapping to Bitte Orca but maybe that can wait another month.

Someone on reddit created a stock list spreadsheet. It should definitely be taken with a grain of salt, however; Mr. Hands might be showing up as sold out in the store, but it's still available as a swaption. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of those numbers actually increase once swaps close and orders are processed.

Having said that, it is still stoking the FOMO fire for me a little bit when it comes to Eddie Floyd. I was originally thinking of swapping to Bitte Orca but maybe that can wait another month.

Can't recommend Eddie Floyd highly enough, such a great album!

Can't recommend Eddie Floyd highly enough, such a great album!

Oh absolutely. A while ago I did up a list of potential swaptions to use on months where nothing jumped out at me, and right now Floyd is the very last one I still need to get... not because I liked it the least, but because based on Storf's old Classics stock listing, it sounded like it would be around for a long, long time.

Looks like that time is getting much closer.

Oh absolutely. A while ago I did up a list of potential swaptions to use on months where nothing jumped out at me, and right now Floyd is the very last one I still need to get... not because I liked it the least, but because based on Storf's old Classics stock listing, it sounded like it would be around for a long, long time.

Looks like that time is getting much closer.
Yeah, looking at it's stock in the spreadsheet makes me much happier with my swap to it this month.

Yeah, I pretty much got it because I love the single “Move That Dope” so much and the price is great too! I’ll let you know what I think of the sound quality though! 😊

You've got a problem, man. You're buying albums you think are trash now. Don't kill yourself with that completionist mindset

You've got a problem, man. You're buying albums you think are trash now. Don't kill yourself with that completionist mindset
Yeah, I can still cancel! Like I still don’t know if I should pick it up or not. I really like Move That Dope. Should I just cancel?

Definitely don’t have the completionist mindset, I promise!

But yeah, I don’t know if I should keep Future or cancel??? I’m leaning towards cancelling!

But I feel like I might get sooooooo much joy out of spinning Move That Dope, that in the end it’s well worth the money, nah mean?

Yeah, I can still cancel! Like I still don’t know if I should pick it up or not. I really like Move That Dope. Should I just cancel?

Definitely don’t have the completionist mindset, I promise!

But yeah, I don’t know if I should keep Future or cancel??? I’m leaning towards cancelling!

But I feel like I might get sooooooo much joy out of spinning Move That Dope, that in the end it’s well worth the money, nah mean?

I mean, do what you do. of course; I just saw you break down exactly why this album is trash and then order it. I think you gave it a 2 out of 10 or something, right?

So much great stuff is popping up everyday, though. So many pre-orders hitting right now. You have a broad range of interests. I would just imagine that you could buy something else with that money and, when you played that full albums worth of jams, think to yourself how much better you allocated your funds.

Those albums you buy for one track will 95% of the time sit on a shelf gathering dust. Take advice from someone older, wiser and with a ton of crap albums that I bought for one track. This month won’t exactly tempt those who joined on the 2 for 3 offer to stay around. I predict another 2 for 3 offer coming soon.

Last edited:
Their greatest mistake wasn’t changing customer service policy, moving platform or closing the forum. Getting rid of the awful poems on the back of the art prints was their greatest mistake. They made everything else in the package appear high in quality. Here’s two you can write on the back of the last two Essentials albums of the month for you completists. I do requests

Bella Donna - Stevie Nicks by Murfocakes

on a break from Lyndsey Buckingham
the spiteful nasty little man
pens perfect poems leather and lace
more than just a pretty face
stand back and bootylicious too
and the one Tom Petty did with you
Stevie your music hasn’t dated
your cover we have pixelated

The Stooges (Cale Mix) - The Stooges by Murfocakes

There was a young man called Ig
Who’s band wanted to get really big