Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So I was getting ready to cancel (again) and noted that my account is set to renew at $54 for 3 months on July 1st. Which led me to thinking...if I left everything alone, what are the chances I would stay subscribed indefinitely at $18/month? It looks as though the term is set to change, so probably no dice. Anyone else seeing this?
View attachment 49042

You have the screenshot. See if it changes after swaps

So I was getting ready to cancel (again) and noted that my account is set to renew at $54 for 3 months on July 1st. Which led me to thinking...if I left everything alone, what are the chances I would stay subscribed indefinitely at $18/month? It looks as though the term is set to change, so probably no dice. Anyone else seeing this?
View attachment 49042
They have been messing with that throughout the past 3 months.
It originally said $54 will be charged 7/1/20.
Then it went away.
Then it came back with the red "your term will change"
I think I clicked "edit" and somehow turned that off and now my red text is gone.
Fingers crossed for $18/month until they catch it.

They have been messing with that throughout the past 3 months.
It originally said $54 will be charged 7/1/20.
Then it went away.
Then it came back with the red "your term will change"
I think I clicked "edit" and somehow turned that off and now my red text is gone.
Fingers crossed for $18/month until they catch it.
My page says I’m getting charged $81 6/1 even though my subscription should expire 7/1...this shall be fun

My page says I’m getting charged $81 6/1 even though my subscription should expire 7/1...this shall be fun
Am I correct in saying this if I signed up for Otis and have only received 2 months so far ? In theory they should charge when announcing next months albums not June 1

Am I correct in saying this if I signed up for Otis and have only received 2 months so far ? In theory they should charge when announcing next months albums not June 1

Yes, I think so too. I've joined for Rick Ross which was the same month as Otis if I'm not wrong, and I'll be charged at the start of July. It may depend on the exact date you've joined though. I've joined in early April when swaps for that month already had closed.

I'm not sure. I would think your membership, assuming a 3 month, would expire after this month once swaps are closed since you will get the June ROTM. The only exception is if you did the buy 2 get 1 free but I think that wasn't until Stooges. But you shouldn't be charged until July 1.

I had cancelled my sub (after signing back up for the 3 for 2 deal), but went back and cancelled the cancellation. It popped back up with the "will charge $54" message.

Yes, I think so too. I've joined for Rick Ross which was the same month as Otis if I'm not wrong, and I'll be charged at the start of July. It may depend on the exact date you've joined though. I've joined in early April when swaps for that month already had closed.
I wasn’t charged for extra add on tracks etc until April 1

I'm not sure. I would think your membership, assuming a 3 month, would expire after this month once swaps are closed since you will get the June ROTM. The only exception is if you did the buy 2 get 1 free but I think that wasn't until Stooges. But you shouldn't be charged until July 1.

This explains the confusion on my end as I signed up again for the Stooges and thought it was too early to be charged again.

This explains the confusion on my end as I signed up again for the Stooges and thought it was too early to be charged again.
If you signed up with the Buy 2 get 1 free, you should have already received 2 albums and this would be your third. You would get the album you signed up with, then May's record of the month and then June's. It was a bit confusing. I thought you would get May/June/July but my buddy said he has already gotten 2 records. It was essentially a 2 month subscription but you got 3 records.

Agreed - I recently tried looking through it and browsing their store is the worst online retail experience I have experienced in a long time.
Aren't you glad a lot of us had to deal with migration issues to the new site so they could fix the issues with the site? Yet the site still sucks and they still have issues with it hah.

View attachment 49042
Noticed this on my one earlier too and had the same thought, though international prices:

screenshot2020-05-26ah4jiq.png

🤞 Would be awesome but can't imagine they wouldn't notice everyone that came on with the promotion bringing in less?

Noticed this on my one earlier too and had the same thought, though international prices:

screenshot2020-05-26ah4jiq.png

🤞 Would be awesome but can't imagine they wouldn't notice everyone that came on with the promotion bringing in less?
Fingers crossed 🤞 you can still get the next 3️⃣ months for USD$72!!! 😋

It’s such a great deal at USD$24 a month, for an international member, to get a ROTM including shipping + 2 x USD$23 add-on ROTM’s! 💰👻🗽

Back