Vinyl Me, Please Rock

there was a glitch in the Amazon time/space continuum where if you ordered a certain Danzig album from them, they sent you pretty much anything other than the Danzig album you ordered until they figured this out and then started sending out the correct Danizg album. It was also like $11 so people were ordering bunches to see what they got. Some people got good things! Some people did not. Some people got Danzig albums, which is up to the reader to determine which bucket that fits into.
That, is hilarious.

Man oh man that was a fun ass listen. Little bit of sibilance on Cry to Me but it would not surprised me if that is baked into the master. There were a lot of s’s happening and it’s just the sisters and a guitar.

The drums and that fucking moog were something. Ann’s voice gave me goosebumps a couple of times. Seperation is great. And it was all crystal clear through the senns even (although I think I may have finally broke the fuckers in - they have been sounding pretty good lately)
Have my copy on now: agree. Super sounding record.

Wait Clash is gonna be essentials? Do we know which albums?
its going to be either clash, sex pistols, or ramones, probably london calling...

but storf had confirmed that we are getting the same artist in 2 different tracks the same month this quarter... joni is out (classics is alice coltrane) and i dont think DMX has an album from the 2000s worth getting R&HH treatment

Last edited:
My money is on The Clash in Rock and London Calling in Essentials. Although Give Em Enough Rope would be mega just because it has my fave Clash song on (Safe European Home)

Might try and mix it up by putting the proper track listing on the debut instead of that weird American ordering you lot have over there.

Back