Vinyl Me, Please Rock

also storf kinda confused us all into not knowing what it actually is.. giving the no gif when we said the years that will be in the final hints a week from Monday, implying its not MCR or TBS or Paramore... but also he might be storing with us and it could be simple plan for all we know... its just

"emo ass emo"

so maybe that one copypasta about what real emo is

Last edited:
Anyone think Too Tough to Die will sell out? I was going to sign this month to lock in a spot but the only album I’m interested in that’s available is Jim Sullivan and there’s no way I’m paying $46+ for that. Honestly don’t think it’s that popular of a Ramones album, but who knows.

Anyone think Too Tough to Die will sell out? I was going to sign this month to lock in a spot but the only album I’m interested in that’s available is Jim Sullivan and there’s no way I’m paying $46+ for that. Honestly don’t think it’s that popular of a Ramones album, but who knows.
I’d be surprised if it sold out right away. Should be able to sign up right when it goes live. Don’t pay that much for the Sullivan even though it rules. I think it’s cheap on cogs and has a wide release.

The other option would be to sign up now in the Rock track and swap for credit. It would guarantee you a place when Too Tough to Die goes live, but like @MikeH i really doubt it will sell out, at least instantly.

I’d be surprised if it sold out right away. Should be able to sign up right when it goes live. Don’t pay that much for the Sullivan even though it rules. I think it’s cheap on cogs and has a wide release.

I enjoy it, but yeah its like $20 for the VMP version on discogs

The other option would be to sign up now in the Rock track and swap for credit. It would guarantee you a place when Too Tough to Die goes live, but like @MikeH i really doubt it will sell out, at least instantly.

Forgot you can swap for credit 🤔 Can you pay for a track with store credit? Either way I’ve been thinking of grabbing Master of Reality so I would use it for that instead.

Forgot you can swap for credit 🤔 Can you pay for a track with store credit? Either way I’ve been thinking of grabbing Master of Reality so I would use it for that instead.
Yes. You can join 3 months (and yes first month credit for Master Of Reality) and or join 1 month and get the store credit changed to membership credit by the CS. If you are joining for 3 months use a referral code. Such as this one.

If you only want that one album, I can probably add it on as an add on track for ya once swaps close to guarantee that you get it. Then I could mail it to you when it arrives. Probably cheaper than signing up for a month.

If you only want that one album, I can probably add it on as an add on track for ya once swaps close to guarantee that you get it. Then I could mail it to you when it arrives. Probably cheaper than signing up for a month.

Appreciate the offer! I’m going for both Ramones and grabbing Master of Reality so I’ll probably just go through VMP. If they send me flawed records I want to be able to deal with them instead of bugging the middle man.

Back