Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

That was before my time but I disagree

They took care of the issue pretty quickly and it was only a problem because their folks were new and inexperienced and I think they only put them on because it was the winter holiday time, lots of places go on skeleton crew between Xmas and new years
Pretty much exactly what happened back then too. Scaled too quick couldn’t keep up. You’d have to hunt Paulie down on the forums and he could hook you up.

I just got shipping notification, but is kind of weird. All of my albums but ODB and Dolly are included. I didn’t get an email about my copy of ODB being delayed. Anyone else have any insight?

They definitely oversold ODB so I'd look deeper into that, as some people were offered compensation for the delay in their ODBs

They definitely oversold ODB so I'd look deeper into that, as some people were offered compensation for the delay in their ODBs
Yeah, that’s why I’m curious. I didn’t see an email from them in regards to ODB. I’ll search through my trash email, but didn’t see anything at first glance.

Edit: they said both titles were oversold. I asked about getting that nice credit everyone else got!

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s why I’m curious. I didn’t see an email from them in regards to ODB. I’ll search through my trash email, but didn’t see anything at first glance.

Edit: they said both titles were oversold. I asked about getting that nice credit everyone else got!
Where did they say they were oversold? Fucking VMP.

1 west coast legend never pressed on vinyl

The artist has never been pressed on vinyl? Or just the album they chose?

If it's just album my first two guesses would be DJ Quik's Way 2 Fonky or Too $hort's Can't Stay Away (or Cocktails or Gettin' It if promo copies don't count)

Last edited:
The artist has never been pressed on vinyl? Or just the album theh chose?

If it's just album my first two guesses would be DJ Quik's Way 2 Fonky or Too $hort's Can't Stay Away (or Cocktails or Gettin' It if promo copies don't count)
Of course promos don’t count. Only official US printings count. Lol

Back