Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Fishscale is one of my favourite albums ever. Best album of 2006 that comes to my immediate mind although I would have to double check that before committing. I meant dont justify extortion Nathan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’™

If i go for my usual monthly option its 52 dollars
Hell Hath No Fury is from 2006 and like you, it's my favourite album of 2006! Ghostface Killah's Fishscale therefore is the second best hip-hop album of 2006! Both albums are classic! The production on both those albums are insane!

$52 isn't cheap at all, it's expensive! I'd probably still go for it because I think it's worth it for me personally, and I paid more than that recently for the Madvillainy Sire Edition exclusive (which turned up extremely warped, and I can't get in touch with Rough Trade's CS)!

It's you call in the end, go with your instinct! $52 is a lot of money and I feel a lot of people on here would be mad at me, if I was to still be like "Go grab this classic", as it isn't cheap at al. It's your call, but I think this ROTM will sell out, as Discogs prices aren't cheap, and its Ghostface Killah and his best/2nd best album. He's part of the Wu-Tang and Method Man's Tical sold out in its first month, and Fishscale is a much better album in my opinion! Just my thoughts though ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‰

Hell Hath No Fury is from 2006 and like you, it's my favourite album of 2006! Ghostface Killah's Fishscale therefore is the second best hip-hop album of 2006! Both albums are classic! The production on both those albums are insane!

$52 isn't cheap at all, it's expensive! I'd probably still go for it because I think it's worth it for me personally, and I paid more than that recently for the Madvillainy Sire Edition exclusive (which turned up extremely warped, and I can't get in touch with Rough Trade's CS)!

It's you call in the end, go with your instinct! $52 is a lot of money and I feel a lot of people on here would be mad at me, if I was to still be like "Go grab this classic", as it isn't cheap at al. It's your call, but I think this ROTM will sell out, as Discogs prices aren't cheap, and its Ghostface Killah and his best/2nd best album. He's part of the Wu-Tang and Method Man's Tical sold out in its first month, and Fishscale is a much better album in my opinion! Just my thoughts though ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‰
I'm in work right now and I knew I was forgetting something but HHNF sure thats probably the best R&HH of the 00s for me but Fishscale is absolutely epic in its own right. Im definitely getting it. Probably better off signing up for 3 months. Think it works out as 3 for 2 with the :discount" offered on the new prices

Thank you oh lord for giving us your favorite son. Nathan Ricaud.
Thank you for giving Nathan the power to make things happen.
We gracefully accept this VMP bounty and we take it in your name.
Amen.
Thank you lord VMP for giving us, an almighty classic record! ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™
Nathan will love you forever VMP, and will gracefully accept to be your cheerleading slave forever! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคฉ

I'm in work right now and I knew I was forgetting something but HHNF sure thats probably the best R&HH of the 00s for me but Fishscale is absolutely epic in its own right. Im definitely getting it. Probably better off signing up for 3 months. Think it works out as 3 for 2 with the :discount" offered on the new prices
Yeah, you're much better doing that! You get more your money's worth, and it looks like we will be getting OutKast in either October or November as an Essentials ROTM, so that's great news for you buddy! Gives you that extra flexibility in case you don't really like the R&HH ROTM then! ๐Ÿ˜Š(y)

Yeah, you're much better doing that! You get more your money's worth, and it looks like we will be getting OutKast in either October or November as an Essentials ROTM, so that's great news for you buddy! Gives you that extra flexibility in case you don't really like the R&HH ROTM then! ๐Ÿ˜Š(y)
I've got everything outkast I need but I wouldn't turn down another VMP version of one their albums for sure ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I've got everything outkast I need but I wouldn't turn down another VMP version of one their albums for sure ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ
I know, I've got the MOV pressing for OutKast Stankonia which sounds great, but getting a coloured pressing that is very likely to sound even better or just as good (at the very least), means I'll definitely be grabbing it! I cannot wait for VMP to show us the packaging for Stankonia! It's going to be incredible and I am so ready for it! :cool:โ™ฅโญโญโญ

I know, I've got the MOV pressing for OutKast Stankonia which sounds great, but getting a coloured pressing that is very likely to sound even better or just as good (at the very least), means I'll definitely be grabbing it! I cannot wait for VMP to show us the packaging for Stankonia! It's going to be incredible and I am so ready for it! :cool:โ™ฅโญโญโญ
I've got two pressings of Stankonia too. One is Orange & Black splatter I think. Is that the MOV one? My memory ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŸ

Fishscale is an appropriate title for VMP as they have decided to chase the whales.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200826-062300_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200826-062300_Chrome.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 67
Back