Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

There's a good thirdman compilation of Patsy Cline recordings. And i think you can usually find TMR stuff in Australia.
OMG, I wish you never told me about that because I just discovered that 3LP Red, Yellow & Purple pressing TMR did of her recordings from 1960-1963 on RSD 2019 and I wish I had that!!! It looks amazing! 😭😭😭😭😭

Has anyone guessed Capleton- prophecy?

Solo artist from 1995 that samples hard to handle
That would be interesting. It would be cool to give dancehall some more exposure. There is the issue with him as with many dancehall artists of the anti-gay lyrics that might be a sticking point for not choosing him though.

OMG, I wish you never told me about that because I just discovered that 3LP Red, Yellow & Purple pressing TMR did of her recordings from 1960-1963 on RSD 2019 and I wish I had that!!! It looks amazing! 😭😭😭😭😭

That was almost impossible to get it was pressed in such small numbers. I was third in line at my shop and didnt get one. I did manage to get a copy of a flipper for a decent price on discogs a few days later but when the black was released I couldnt justify holding onto it for how much it was selling for, so I sold mine and got the black instead.
No regrets, it is a fantastic collection and one of the higlights of my collection.

If you like Patsy, Dolly, and Loretta you should also check out Tammy Wynette. And some modern artists that are great and keep that old school sound are Tessy Lou Williams, Lauren Mascitti, and Kelsey Waldon.

And the new The new (Dixie) Chicks album may be up your ally if you like those Jack Antonoff-Produced Taylor Swift albums. It's not as much of a Country album, as more a Natalie Maines country-pop album with heavy Antonoff production, but its great.

Last edited:
signing up for 3 months was a mistake since nothing is worth swapping this month

unless fetch the bolt cutters is a swaption

How does that fit the label clue again? Another tree up to something big? Not sure that's an improvement over Skee-lo.
Ah good call, I had forgotten the label clue. And it’s not an improvement. I’m looking at worst case scenarios here 😂

also note he does not read N+G he reads reddit

so if we guessed it here but not on reddit its in play still

Smif-N-Wessun Dah Shinin'

Big L - Lifestylez

Raekwon Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...

My guesses

but it's prolly Coolio tbch lmao
Some others that probly have been mentioned. Just spitballin here

KRS One S/T
E-40 In a Major Way
Kool G Rap - 4,5,6
Special Ed - Revelations
Master P - 99 Ways to Die
Cypress Hill: Temples of Boom
Luniz - Operation Stackola

r all these eliminated?

One time when I was 12 I was knocked unconscious while playing with some friends in a park after school. When I came to i was freaking out cause it felt like I was out for a long time and I thought maybe I didn't make it home in time for dinner.

While I was unconscious I dreamt and the soundtrack was Bizarre Love Triangle, but the Frente version. It probably played 1,000 times on a loop on my dream.

My friends said I hit the ground and immediately popped back up. That basically no time went by.
Yeah Flipmode, Flipmode is the greatest.

Guesses on reddit:

1st Clue guesses from '95:
OB4CL

2nd Clue guesses from '95
Liquid Swordz
Return to 36 Chambers

3rd Clue guesses:
KRS-One
Big L
Group Home
4,5, 6
Gangsta's Paradise