Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Yea it’s probably a skip more me as well. Looks like single LP based on the price tag.
I think everything is a straight copy from Slowthai except the artist, title and TBDTBDTBDTBD, so if you want, you can still hope for 2xLP. Not sure when the last time they did 45rpm 2xLP is though.

So, pressed at gz. Mastering engineer mike piacentini points to a new remaster.
But i might just go with a standard pressing from 2017. They seem to be decent andreasonably priced
You can probably buy an OG for $20 honestly. This is another lazy let down for R&HH. I was on the fence going into this month but definitely passing on this track again.

You can probably buy an OG for $20 honestly. This is another lazy let down for R&HH. I was on the fence going into this month but definitely passing on this track again.
I am in the same boat. I don't own Raising Hell and this seemed like a good/easy way to rectify that but I was hoping for a bit more of a "deluxe" treatment. I am much more open to canceling or swapping out the add on. We shall see.

Lazy let down is the best description for this. No one can question the album's bonafides at this point, but did we need a neon green variant at this point that isnt either budget or an audiophile edition is a real question.

Back