Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

To clarify i do like a lot of trap & I also have zero knowledge of what "Snap" is? I'm open minded though so hit me with it. I plan on trying Flockaveli either way
Flockaveli is so fucking good man! Like just listen to the macho, violent, hood banger “Hard In Da Paint”! Like that song is just 🔥🔥🔥

You have to like Flockaveli @Jmcg85! No excuses! 💯😤

Flockaveli is so fucking good man! Like just listen to the macho, violent, hood banger “Hard In Da Paint”! Like that song is just 🔥🔥🔥

You have to like Flockaveli @Jmcg85! No excuses! 💯😤
I do know "Hard In Da Paint" I remember when that one dropped. I will definitely try it. Cant promise to like it. I still don't get "Die Lit" 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

I do know "Hard In Da Paint" I remember when that one dropped. I will definitely try it. Cant promise to like it. I still don't get "Die Lit" 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
You need to be with me in person when you listen to Die Lit! Trust me! 😂

Seriously! It’s a minimal, modern, infectious, New York-late nights, tilted, trippy, computerised sounding album! The futuristic-digitalised production with Playboi Carti’s trendy ad-libs and quirky rapping makes Die Lit one of the most stylish, good-looking hip-hop albums of the 2010’s! 💯

Seriously! It’s a minimal, modern, infectious, New York-late nights, tilted, trippy, computerised sounding album! The futuristic-digitalised production with Playboi Carti’s trendy ad-libs and quirky rapping makes Die Lit one of the most stylish, good-looking hip-hop albums of the 2010’s! 💯
Someday buddy 😂💙🤝🏼

My man, I need to know what your technique is. When trying to pump up a song/album/artist you think someone should like, your common refrain is that they need to be with you. My top guesses (giving me a winky emoji if I'm on the mark with any of these):

1. You cry hysterically until the person becomes so uncomfortable that they agree with you
2. You spike the person with some psychotropic drug and irrevocably link that music with their staring into the maw of nothingness, while they devour everything
3. You cry some more. They just need a way to get this to end.
4. Things suddenly get aggro and you demonstrate how you earned your white belt at Tiger Schulmann's Karate, all while inexplicably yelling, "Krav Maga!"
5. You cash out another retirement fund and pay the person to like it

My man, I need to know what your technique is. When trying to pump up a song/album/artist you think someone should like, your common refrain is that they need to be with you. My top guesses (giving me a winky emoji if I'm on the mark with any of these):

1. You cry hysterically until the person becomes so uncomfortable that they agree with you
2. You spike the person with some psychotropic drug and irrevocably link that music with their staring into the maw of nothingness, while they devour everything
4. Things suddenly get aggro and you demonstrate how you earned your white belt at Tiger Schulmann's Karate, all while inexplicably yelling, "Krav Maga!"
Make for a great serial killer mini series 🤣🤣🤣

There’s just something about being in my company when I’ve got the music playing! Everywhere I work, I always introduce everyone to Britney Spears’ Blackout, and people always laugh at the though of Britney Spears having a good album! But then I play the album, and everyone fucking loves it! 🔥🔥🔥

I think because I’m so passionate, creative, cheeky, loving, kind, fun and cute that people ‘trust‘ my music taste! 🙈😂

And whenever people play a song they love and ask for my opinion and I dislike it, I will completely explain why I dislike the song. I rip into it...and I guess most people could never be bothered doing that! I’m very analytical and critical because I’m so passionate with music! 🤓💯

❌❌❌
🆘❌💊❌🆘
Because of my first answer, this point is not applicable! 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️
❌❌❌
5. You cash out another retirement fund
✅✅👍😍🎯✅✅

There’s just something about being in my company when I’ve got the music playing! Everywhere I work, I always introduce everyone to Britney Spears’ Blackout, and people always laugh at the though of Britney Spears having a good album! But then I play the album, and everyone fucking loves it! 🔥🔥🔥

I think because I’m so passionate, creative, cheeky, loving, kind, fun and cute that people ‘trust‘ my music taste! 🙈😂

And whenever people play a song they love and ask for my opinion and I dislike it, I will completely explain why I dislike the song. I rip into it...and I guess most people could never be bothered doing that! I’m very analytical and critical because I’m so passionate with music! 🤓💯
I now picture you with an iPad on a city street frantically asking every person who walks past “do you have some time to talk about Britney today??” 😂😂

Um....you’re already trying to convince people Britney made a worthwhile album. It’s really not that much farther of a fall.
I don’t try to convince them that Britney’s Blackout is a masterpiece! I just play the album and they get amazed! I’m not even joking! At all the warehouses, everyone just loves it! The album speaks for itself!!! 😂😂💯😈

I don’t try to convince them that Britney’s Blackout is a masterpiece! I just play the album and they get amazed! I’m not even joking! At all the warehouses, everyone just loves it! The album speaks for itself!!! 😂😂💯😈
I knew it...you showed them your sick karate moves choreographed to Britney. Doin sick crane kicks during Gimme More. Respect

Back