Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Hes gonna say something about how hes fat, and not sexy enough for the VMP treatment. Which is false. Action is a beautiful specimen resembling a majestic white unicorn traversing thru a field of lilacs. Nathan did the same with Rick ross before falling in love with Teflon Don and caping for VMP as an amazing pick lol

BTW, have you seen the new version of Action? Dude has been losing weight all quarantine.

Action is probably one of my top favorite all time rappers who I own no vinyl from. Has all of his work gotten pressed?
I’m not sure but I do remember some of his projects getting pressed in super limited quantities on colored vinyl and they were sold from I think The Alchemist’s web store for like $80.... so that wasn’t cool

Do you like GFK
I love Ghostface Killah because I feel like he has a more crime-rap persona to him. I know they sound very similar but I love Ghostface Killah! 🔥

I dunno, just can’t get into Action Bronson. He sounds like a caricature/exaggeration of something but lacks the aesthetic/output of that caricature...🤷‍♂️

Love Danny Brown, he’s just a great artist! Totally original, eccentric and creative. Atrocity Exhibition was one of the best hip-hop albums of the decade! 💯

Ok just seeing if it was a pitch problem with Action

Almost everything. They need to redo Dr. Lecter and Blue Chips tho. Resale is nuts

in that case they need to re do all haha, gotta addit to my wantlist now. I would love to own blue chips specially.

I love Ghostface Killah because I feel like he has a more crime-rap persona to him. I know they sound very similar but I love Ghostface Killah! 🔥

I dunno, just can’t get into Action Bronson. He sounds like a caricature/exaggeration of something but lacks the aesthetic/output of that caricature...🤷‍♂️

Like Danny Brown, he’s just a great artist! Totally original, eccentric and creative. Atrocity Exhibition was one of the best hip-hop albums of the decade! 💯

Man, I know everyone is asking u at once. However, it seems like for the last ten years of his output you've refused to listen and all u know him from is the GFK beef and FTD show. He is super artistic. Way more artistic and involved than almost any rapper in the game. He has Kanye level of creative control without the meltdowns. Multi faceted. Best selling author. Multiple tv shows thatve all seen success through VICE. A decent painter. A sub par singer with passion. And friend of Danny Brown

Man, I know everyone is asking u at once. However, it seems like for the last ten years of his output you've refused to listen and all u know him from is the GFK beef and FTD show. He is super artistic. Way more artistic and involved than almost any rapper in the game. He has Kanye level of creative control without the meltdowns. Multi faceted. Best selling author. Multiple tv shows thatve all seen success through VICE. A decent painter. A sub par singer with passion. And friend of Danny Brown
KANYE LEVEL OF CREATIVE!?!?!?!?! 👀😂

Yeah, I like his input on the Munchies channel via VICE! That’s great!

There are some tracks I love by him like Actin’ Crazy, and I do like some of his mixtapes, but maybe I do have to go back and dive into his discography. Can’t be bothered doing that though now, but maybe sometime soon I’ll do it!

Action Bronson is definitely a talented guy though, no doubt! Just think most of his music isn’t anything that great!

Fair, how do you feel about Westside Gunn? I can't stand a whole album from him with those vocals. Makes it worse that some of the beats are so amazing.
I like Westside Gunn! I like his vocals with the mafioso-like rap he does with those sampling and fat beats! I’m not a fan of most of his albums though but love Supreme Blientele! 👍

Back