Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I meant the VMP version. Seems like finding them second hand isn't too pricey normally. If not, oh well. Got plenty of other stuff on my want lists.
I’ve been looking for a copy for a while and they never seem to sell for under $50 even in questionable shape. I’d be stoked to have a newly pressed copy if they do it.

I have an OG copy of Blackalicious Blazing Arrow too. It's a top 10 favorite album of mine. I would gladly grab a vinyl me please version. Hopefully they can do exclusives of Melodica and Nia it well. Probably Wishful thinking.
I've got an OG press of Melodica but I'd LOVE Nia. Wishful thinking for sure IMO due to clearing samples.

Still not the most affordable, seems the "cheapest" copy on discogs is $45 for a VG+
I haven’t looked into it properly, I bought a copy many years ago, but did spot this on eBay. I was interested in what was on the 3rd lp, but it appears to be the a to g ep.

Last edited:
To make the case that next months regulator will be Blazing Arrow:
When it comes to the clues 2, 17, track 2 on Blazing Arrow is called ‘Blazing Arrow’ and the album is 17 tracks long.

Back