Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

My Lootpack semi-joke guess is still in the running. šŸ˜²

Honestly I have no idea. Gonna need another guess since pretty much every major release of note have been disqualified.

Dope Saks,

Your message (Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop) contains inappropriate language:
Storfer, that fucking idiot said this was going to do Outkast numbers? I'm convinced he doesn't actually listen to music, he just hears it.

I got VMP money but they don't know how to get it. Disappointing.
This post was reported and has been deemed a violation of our rules. Namecalling is actively discouraged here and your post has been deleted.

Your account's access may be limited based on future actions of a similar nature. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

WTF kind of liberal shit is this?

Yes someone in here reported my message above. Had to be Storf
I guess we have to go back to that Sticky Pudding nonsense

I could be reading it wrong, but I think itā€™s that you insulted a person. Talking shit about companies is totally within bounds. It gets kinda sticky when someone is saying negative things about an individual. I think.

I could be reading it wrong, but I think itā€™s that you insulted a person. Talking shit about companies is totally within bounds. It gets kinda sticky when someone is saying negative things about an individual. I think.
Meh, if one feels attacked for being called an idiot, fool, dummy they need to put their big boy pants on. I could understand if I actually insulated him or attacked his person. Idiot is far from hurtful or a personal attack.

Again, I donā€™t think it has to do with ā€œidiotā€ you called someone a ā€œfucking idiotā€. Thatā€™s not very civil.
Image result for disappointed gif

I think itā€™s just a matter of the forum culture that the N&G mods want to have here. If you disagree with someone, cool, then state your case for why you think theyā€™re wrong. Resort to insults because you donā€™t like what they said? If youā€™ve spent much time in forums then you probably know how quickly situations like this devolve into insults going back and forth, followed by people taking sides, followed by debates on who deserves the blame, etc. Lame.

Letā€™s be big kids and back up our opinions with some thoughtful reasoning. Itā€™s much more interesting.

I think itā€™s just a matter of the forum culture that the N&G mods want to have here. If you disagree with someone, cool, then state your case for why you think theyā€™re wrong. Resort to insults because you donā€™t like what they said? If youā€™ve spent much time in forums then you probably know how quickly situations like this devolve into insults going back and forth, followed by people taking sides, followed by debates on who deserves the blame, etc. Lame.

Letā€™s be big kids and back up our opinions with some thoughtful reasoning. Itā€™s much more interesting.
I'm confused. What you're saying makes perfect sense for two arguing members of the forum, but isn't this a little different considering on of the "sides" isn't a member of the forum?

Edit: I'm not trying to take sides, fwiw. I guess I'm just surprised to learn that the personal attacks rule applies to anyone, not just to members.

Last edited:
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m about to say this. ā€œIf you have nothing nice to say, donā€™t say anything at all.ā€ A tried and true rule of social interaction, and yes even on the internet it should apply. Donā€™t call someone a ā€œfucking idiotā€ and be surprised when it doesnā€™t fly over well lol. Seems self explanatory.

Back