Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I'd prefer Hole to whatever already widely available album by a bunch of dudes they're inevitably gonna end up doing. There is so much great 90s rock that hasn't had a proper pressing that it's depressing we're probably gonna get something like Foo Fighters or Sublime
Oh it's totally gonna be white dudes. Lol if anyone thinks otw

Oh actually, I stand corrected. I could see them doing pj. Good call!!!!

Dry or Rid Of Me would be the only acceptable ones if we're talking "Essential."
I love, love, LOVE To Bring You My Love, and have a far deeper love for Is This Desire, but if I am keeping it real, TBYML and ITD? are records for introduction and are the equivalent of a blanket of hugs... those first two albums, though, are the equivalent of shots being fired.

90's rock? Sublime "40oz to Freedom". The print will be the same sun on different color, maybe a cool effect or two. Vinyl will be on "yellow and brown 40oz splatter", will probably turn more brown than yellow.

Maybe Creed(weren't there some reissues announced)?

Nickelback!

So many choices!
Fingers are CROSSED for Sugar Ray! 🤪

My favorite Sugar Ray memory is them playing a very, very early set at a large festival (Rockfest) and some drunk guy at like 10 am kept screaming “We want Metallica! We want Metallica!”

Metallica was not playing at that festival.

Good times.

I'd imagine Live Through This or Celebrity Skin. They are pretty close in sales, but I think Live Through this had more critical acclaim... could be wrong. I like Hole, I'd be happy with this. But I know people HATE Courtney Love for good reason, so I'd imagine several people would be upset as well.

Edit - I regularly see Live Through This in local shops, so I'd hope for Celebrity Skin just because that's the one I would purchase if I saw it in a store.
I'm with ya here, I broke down and picked up the 2014 MOV of Celebrity Skin, which isn't bad...........but I never see either out in the wild, and not sure about the 2016 Back to Black pressing of Live Through This. A decent price on either OG on Cogs would be great though, lol

Fingers are CROSSED for Sugar Ray! 🤪

My favorite Sugar Ray memory is them playing a very, very early set at a large festival (Rockfest) and some drunk guy at like 10 am kept screaming “We want Metallica! We want Metallica!”

Metallica was not playing at that festival.

Good times.

Was literally just talking about that concert today. What a stacked bill of 90s greatness.

Us there actually a legitimate reason to think that next month is Hole or is it just purely speculation?

Because if it is..... (obligatory)
View attachment 15399
It’s not even speculation. The only clue I’m aware of is that it’s 90s rock which initially excited me because yay. Then I got to thinking how funny-terrible it would be if the 90s rock album ended up being something I hated. And thus my Hole post was born

Back