Vinyl Me Please Essentials

It’s not even speculation. The only clue I’m aware of is that it’s 90s rock which initially excited me because yay. Then I got to thinking how funny-terrible it would be if the 90s rock album ended up being something I hated. And thus my Hole post was born

Unless he was fucking with me, it won't be Spacehog.

Niiiice! I was seriously thinking about getting the signed Cauthen album but screw it. My Cocaine White should be shipping Monday. I'll roll with it!!

Got Mariah and trying to decide if I get Queen Latifah or Living Legends.....or something else
I was originally gonna go with Dawes, but then rough trade posted their red 2XLP variant of it for 20$ so I just got that instead. Paul may or may not stay. I'm debating it right now between a couple other ones

EDIT 1: U.F.O. is sort of warming up to me but maybe I'll get it much farther down the line

EDIT 2: I also just realized that Jim Sullivan just got the same treatment as feist. Make the album sleeve gatefold with a pink color flip and make the record green. Huh. Interesting thought.

Oh fuck. This just reminded me how much I want Resident Alien on vinyl. Most VMP subscribers would be like "what the shit is this" but they'd have me back in a heartbeat.
I have a copy on Cassette Tape if that does anything for ya? "In The Meantime" is one of those songs that always gets me going. The rest of that album is pretty boring though. TBH on the whole, while nothing they have never done anything as great as "In The Meantime" Their follow up album "The Chinese Album" is actually a really good overlooked album.

Back