Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Around 99/2000 I ALMOST bought a pair of spangly cowboy boots from this
cowpoke store in Toronto called Bootmaster. And every once in a while I still walk in there and consider a complete wardrobe makeover. I mean look at this stuff.
View attachment 152828

View attachment 152829
NIGHTMather REALLY wants me to do it.
Boy howdy, that's a great button-up right there.

Around 99/2000 I ALMOST bought a pair of spangly cowboy boots from this
cowpoke store in Toronto called Bootmaster. And every once in a while I still walk in there and consider a complete wardrobe makeover. I mean look at this stuff.
View attachment 152828

View attachment 152829

Man, that's almost as murder-dungeony as the full-body velvet zentai suit you wear to not damage your records.

Around 99/2000 I ALMOST bought a pair of spangly cowboy boots from this old school cowpoke store in Toronto called Bootmaster. And every once in a while I still walk in there and consider a complete wardrobe makeover. I mean look at this stuff.
View attachment 152828

View attachment 152829
That is spectacular.

I just swapped for Buck Owens and His Buckaroos. You guys what's happening to me? Twangy guitars AND a posse of Buckaroos? I'm scared.

If one of you catches me wearing a pair of spangly cowboy boots I'm gunna need you to put me down.
Buck is awesome. One of the all time greats.

Thoughts on the VMP pressing of Veckatimest?

Really got into the album recently and wondering which version I should go for. Discogs has some mixed reviews on this one. Wondering if I should go for the VMP pressing or grab a different copy.
I was disappointed with it. Expected way better from it, and it just kinda sounded blah. I do love that album though

Back