Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Who was it that said Revolver was officially not the pick, again? 'Cause the clue seems pretty on brand for that album. If nothing else, it's not gonna be Buffalo Springfield as that was a debut and therefore could not be seen as "groundbreaking change" in their sound. Thinking that sort of disqualifies The Byrds too. Blonde on Blonde could still work, I suppose. As could Pet Sounds, of course. We shall see.

Who was it that said Revolver was officially not the pick, again? 'Cause the clue seems pretty on brand for that album. If nothing else, it's not gonna be Buffalo Springfield as that was a debut and therefore could not be seen as "groundbreaking change" in their sound. Thinking that sort of disqualifies The Byrds too. Blonde on Blonde could still work, I suppose. As could Pet Sounds, of course. We shall see.
Think it was Storf, on Discord, who said it wasn't the Beatles.

Someone on Reddit mentioned that Giles Martin recently mentioned in an interview that he was working on a stereo mix of Pet Sounds. If that’s true, I think that points to it being December’s pick even more.
Honestly, if they're going big, it's in December to get the holiday push and Pet Sounds would fit in that sense. Personally, it's been on my wish list since I started building my collection, but I never grabbed it. I'd be happy with it, but I do know that it might not hit the mark for everyone.

Honestly, if they're going big, it's in December to get the holiday push and Pet Sounds would fit in that sense. Personally, it's been on my wish list since I started building my collection, but I never grabbed it. I'd be happy with it, but I do know that it might not hit the mark for everyone.
I too have held off for a long time getting Pet Sounds.
I'd definitely pick it up if it's AAA.

If they actually do go Nebraska, Check Your Head, Pet Sounds it'll be the first time they've ever dropped three albums in a row I already own. Will absolutely grab Nebraska as my copy is a little rough and could use an upgrade. Not sure what I'll do Nov and Dec, however. Mostly I'd just feel weird swapping two albums that I adore as much I adore those.

Back