Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Having finally listened to Prine over the weekend, my main takeaway is anger...at myself for sleeping on Prine for so long. What are the next 2-3 Prine albums I need to get? They have all been reissued recently, right?
After his debut, my favorites are Sweet Revenge and Bruised Orange. I think Common Sense is pretty good too.

Having finally listened to Prine over the weekend, my main takeaway is anger...at myself for sleeping on Prine for so long. What are the next 2-3 Prine albums I need to get? They have all been reissued recently, right?
Bruised Orange, Sweet Revenge, Common Sense.

Also, if you enjoy live cuts, there is a preorder open now for this...

Amazon product ASIN B00WGXIN7Q
...which is a great collection of tunes played in a slightly more “rocking’” style (electric guitar).

Is this a 5 pm swaps open? Do they post this stuff any more?

I think so, but why communicate that to customers?

This is my last month and then my bridge offer is up and so am I. Likely going to be a Swap for Credit and then use it on Janis or Chet Baker, unless there are Jazz Dispensary or TBT titles in swaps.

I think so, but why communicate that to customers?

This is my last month and then my bridge offer is up and so am I. Likely going to be a Swap for Credit and then use it on Janis or Chet Baker, unless there are Jazz Dispensary or TBT titles in swaps.
Janis is sold out no?

So this might’ve been answered but is thus room on fire pressing why different than this one ?

That's the Music On Vinyl pressing. VMP is gonna cut a new master for theirs.

its kinda cute how they put this record next to a pro-ject RPM turntable (the high end range for project) and a sumiko moving coil cartridge to imply this is going to be super high end..

i mean yeah RKS and plated at QRP but there is still the issue of Gz quality control

its kinda cute how they put this record next to a pro-ject RPM turntable (the high end range for project) and a sumiko moving coil cartridge to imply this is going to be super high end..

i mean yeah RKS and plated at QRP but there is still the issue of Gz quality control
It's just so lame to me to plate something at QRP and not fucking press it there.

Back