Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I canceled my monthly subscription today so I can hopefully sign up for a year with the discount and freebies. I’m sure this is how it works, but would like some clarification. It canceled all of my add ons as well. I assume that if I will be signing up for a year with essentialls, I can just sign up for a month of a different track and add everything else back on, or do I need to be track free for the whole month?

I canceled my monthly subscription today so I can hopefully sign up for a year with the discount and freebies. I’m sure this is how it works, but would like some clarification. It canceled all of my add ons as well. I assume that if I will be signing up for a year with essentialls, I can just sign up for a month of a different track and add everything else back on, or do I need to be track free for the whole month?
you can add on

So, just sign up for everything except essentials and I’ll be fine?
sign up for the main track you want and then add the others, you'll be good. once you add it'll tell you which records you can expect to get. not sure if you'll be able to swap any of them (but you can try reaching support and seeing if they can change any you might want to change)

Or you can use a different email to sign up for each track for a year. Then you can use my referral link to save $80:

Lee's on to something here, but you should use this link.

Or you can use a different email to sign up for each track for a year. Then you can use my referral link to save $80:

If you did that would it be cheaper?

I think you can do more than one to the same address, just not using your own referral.
Oh well in that case:

They're tracking that and canceling those this time. I know two people who tried, lol.
It won’t let you do it - it will say “this is too close to an existing member, you don’t qualify for the referral”.

I had referred my wife who wanted to gift me a membership for Christmas, but it kept rejecting it because of her last name and/or our address. She eventually used her parent’s address around the corner and used her maiden name, and it finally went through.

It would be helpful if they had a “rules and restrictions” but I couldn’t find any. Typical.

It won’t let you do it - it will say “this is too close to an existing member, you don’t qualify for the referral”.

I had referred my wife who wanted to gift me a membership for Christmas, but it kept rejecting it because of her last name and/or our address. She eventually used her parent’s address around the corner and used her maiden name, and it finally went through.

It would be helpful if they had a “rules and restrictions” but I couldn’t find any. Typical.
I mean they’re rules are it’s a referral for a new membership…. If it is an additional membership or one you are cancelling and then restarting, you aren’t following the rules. We spend so much time looking for loopholes that we want a map to them.

Back