Vinyl Me Please Essentials

There absolutely needs to be a Live Through This pressing at some point. It's insane to me that there hasn't been one recently, but somehow Celebrity Skin got one.

If they can get a non trash version of Homogenic I'd be all over that as well.

That said, there's like 75 candidates on that list.
also interesting to see how many of them VMP has already done.

Honestly am shocked VMP hasn't gotten Portishead, Bjork, The Breeders, and Hole yet. Dummy is pretty damn essential, IMO. I would love a definite 45rpm version of Heaven or Las Vegas.
I know Heaven or Las Vegas recently got a reissue. Reviews seem decent, but haven't picked up a copy yet.
Portishead S/T imo would be a nice pickup over Dummy (which will likely get repressed every 5 years or so).

Going over that full list there's still like 30-50 albums that VMP could easily jump on for sure. A lot of them they've either already done (ROTM or store drop) or there's some decent pressings out there already which is nice.

Then again we're still early into 2020s and most of those albums are coming up on 30 year anniversaries so I'm sure we'll see a lot of those soon.

Tricky - Maxinquaye would be pretty damn brilliant. So they won’t.

A new remaster of Different Class would be awesome too.

I wonder if In Utero being 30 might lead to it being a contender. Would be a VMP move to pick it over Nevermind and repress of the 45 or a new 45 would be welcome.
Seconded for Different Class. How has that not been given any special treatment? I mean besides the colored Plain Records variant 🤣

Back