Vinyl Me Please Essentials

The Chronic maybe?
Message from Discord: "As a special treat for everyone about to join this Discord (if you leak it, a hex be upon your name!), I'm here to be your hint maestro: Essentials in Q4 all start with the letter B, but come from 3 separate decades, and genres. Classics is all Jazz. You'll have to wait for Hip Hop and for Country."

That's why I went with Beastie Boys.

Message from Discord: "As a special treat for everyone about to join this Discord (if you leak it, a hex be upon your name!), I'm here to be your hint maestro: Essentials in Q4 all start with the letter B, but come from 3 separate decades, and genres. Classics is all Jazz. You'll have to wait for Hip Hop and for Country."

Well it would be on brand for VMP to do Check Your Head several months after the deluxe edition came out.

Ah, thanks and sorry about the hex on your name.

Edit: 1966 is The Beatles - Revolver right? 🥴

I'm thinking either the Byrds - Fifth Dimension or Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield for the 3rd choice. Both would fit the goal and level of Essentials. I'd be surprised if it was Dylan, the Beatles, and the Beach Boys as they are so ubiquitous and those albums would be at the top of each artist's catalog

I'm thinking either the Byrds - Fifth Dimension or Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield for the 3rd choice. Both would fit the goal and level of Essentials. I'd be surprised if it was Dylan, the Beatles, and the Beach Boys as they are so ubiquitous and those albums would be at the top of each artist's catalog
Yup. I'm with you. I think it's one of those two.

Back