Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I take it back. Side B is a shit show. :mad:
Jesus fuck this is even infuriating to see as someone who didn't get MV. It's a lot of money to pay to get punched in the (insert gender specific genitalia) each month.

And then you take a look at reddit and it's all "I hope my (favourite album) becomes a ROTM!"...like why? Do you want your favourite album ruined for a premium?

More of the latter, but in a, "I wonder when he finally gives up on VMP...?" sorta way.
I mean, to be fair, this was the FIRST of the run of disaster pressings so it's not like I JUST ordered this or anything.

-looks at this week's pre orders for VMP Frances The Mute and Bedlam in Goliath

Shut up.

NIGHTMather ordered those.

I mean, to be fair, this was the FIRST of the run of disaster pressings so it's not like I JUST ordered this or anything.

Shut up.

Yeah, but weren't those pressed elsewhere? I mean can't fault you for that.

Yeah, but weren't those pressed elsewhere? I mean can't fault you for that.
Optimal. They've had a great run this summer of..

-checks notes-

...screwing up half of the album's they've pressed including nearly the entire BN Classics catalogue.

Please excuse me a moment while I drop this lit firework down my pants.

Last edited:

Shut up.

Yah, let's just say while I quoted one of your posts, I wasn't actually responding to only one of your posts. If that makes sense.

Optimal. They've have a great run this summer of..

-checks notes-

...screwing up about half of the album's they've pressed including nearly the entire BN Classics catalogue.

Please excuse me a moment while I drop this lit firework down my pants.
Weird...like I don't doubt you and maybe I've just had great luck but my copies of Dexter Gordon's "Go", Hank Mobley's "Soul Station" and Freddie Hubbard's "Ready for Freddie" all sound pretty awesome and I've had zero issues.

Everything I've gotten from GZ on the other hand, including non VMP purchases like the Daptone Super Soul Revue....woof. Daptone at least had only minimal fuckery.

Back