Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I would take you up on that for sure if it comes down to that, but if there is something that speaks to you no worries
just remind me! I owe ya one for getting me that Quiet Kenny for RSD. I doubt I'll want 3 or 4 records from them that month with add-ons and I doubt I'll spin Confessions much (even though its an awesome album).

just remind me! I owe ya one for getting me that Quiet Kenny for RSD. I doubt I'll want 3 or 4 records from them that month with add-ons and I doubt I'll spin Confessions much (even though its an awesome album).
Unless two others stand out to me to justify a three month I’ll shoot ya a reminder

I’m so freaking happy it won’t be Hospice! It’s a miracle! I love the song “Two Weeks” by Grizzly Bear too! Easily one of my favourite indie tracks of the 2000’s, and 2009, along with “My Girls” by Animal Collective and along “Stillness Is The Move” by Bitte Orca!

I would be very happy with Veckatimist! I’m really happy I purchased the VMP exclusive for Yellow House too! Such a great album! I hope in the future VMP make Animal Collective’s “Merriweather Post Pavillion” an Essentials ROTM! That’s another 2009 indie album I’d love to get the VMP treatment!

I can’t believe we will be getting a 2xLP pressing of Clipse’s Hell Hath No Fury and Usher’s Confessions in the same month for November!!! It’s a dream come true for me! I honestly cannot explain how happy I am right now! I love both those albums so much, but especially to upgrade my shitty pressing of Hell Hath No Fury to something that will sound much better, is a blessing! 🙏

I had a whole phase with it when I was younger. What a tortured teenager I was 😂
Imagine if A Crow Looked At Me came out while you were a teenager….actually you may have still been a a teenager when ACLAM was released… I am old.

For the record; my sad boy teenage music was Dave Matthews Band’s “Halloween” so, clearly I was quite a tortured soul.

Wonder what the pressing details for Veckatimest will be, can't recall how the standard pressing sounds but I think it was fine. If they can make that thing sound GREAT though wehhhhheeewwwwww, I will be stoked. Thats a HUGE album for me that deserves deluxe packaging + mastering. Confessions was also the first CD I owned along with Linkin Park Hybrid Theory and Avril Lavigne's debut. Every song on that album is a HIT, and fortunately the worst song (Yeah!) is right at the start so you can skip right over it lol.

Back