Vinyl Me Please Essentials

For Phoenix, my side A sounds outstanding, but there is a lot of noise on side B, especially noticeable on the quiet sections on the track Rome. Anyone else experience this?

I'm gonna clean the record and give it another spin today, but if nothing changes, I'll contact them. It was sad, bc I was really excited with the dynamics and sound on Side A, and then I flipped it …
Same here. I hear it on Lasso and Rome even after vacuuming. CS contacted.

Sorry, what does this one mean? I probably need to be a bigger S-K fan.
It's a picture of the 3 of them plus their 4th touring member. The 3 of them are the ones blurred out.

They are named after a road in Oregon. It was an exit that was on their way to their practice space, so it became their band name.

It's a picture of the 3 of them plus their 4th touring member. The 3 of them are the ones blurred out.

They are named after a road in Oregon. It was an exit that was on their way to their practice space, so it became their band name.
I mean what did VMP mean by posting it.

Anyone else remember when VMP sent out e-mails leaking that St. Vincent was the ROTM?
And now a St. Vincent produced album is a VMP leak?

It CAN'T be just me who picked up on this...

Yeah, I think Dig Me Out is probably the better, more nuanced album, but I'd say The Woods is more essential, if that makes any sense. It should be essential listening for anyone who has even a passing interest in rock music. Tucker's vocals on it are insane - some of the best rock history.

Either way, excited for a new one!

HOT TAKE: I think Call The Doctor and The Hot Rock are wayyyyyyyyy superior to Dig Me Out. DMO has, maybe, four songs I return to, but CTD and tHR I can listen to from start-to-finish all day.

Back