Vinyl Me Please Essentials

i'm really hoping for spiritualized we also get something like songs for A&E because i think i like it almost as much if not just as much as ladies and gentlemen
There is a pretty decent all white version readily available of Song in A&E.
I would much prefer if they do another exclusive they go with another one of the LPs that only Plain has repressed, Ideally, Lazer Guided Melodies, Pure Phase, Royal Albert Hall, and/or Let It Come Down.

There is a pretty decent all white version readily available of Song in A&E.
I would much prefer if they do another exclusive they go with another one of the LPs that only Plain has repressed, Ideally, Lazer Guided Melodies, Pure Phase, Royal Albert Hall, and/or Let It Come Down.

Royal Albert Hall would be the perfect tie-in; essentially the live version of Ladies & Gentlemen....

do you think the reboot of clone high and its fanbase might also lead to this selling out fast beyond nostalgia appeal... because clone high is one of the best adult animations ever (its made by guys behind the lego movie, into the spiderverse, and 21 jump street) that only got one season and people want this reboot thats coming

by the way Barnes and Noble is having their annual 50% off on Criterion Collection movies. You can snag Buena Vista Social Club on blu-ray for $19.99. Almost too perfect. And grab yourself like a million other incredible flicks while you’re at it. Wilco doc needs the Criterion edition btw.

Is it never not time?

Sort of like Pinky & The Brain.

4831ib.jpg

John Mayer is to blues what Train are to arena rock.
So weird, ey! I would never think of or would place John Lee Hooker and John Mayer in the same category genre-wise. Like....WHAAAT?!? 🤪🤔

But for some reason, I could think of and do place Public Enemy and Playboi Carti in the category genre-wise! 🙈🙈🙈

I saw Train in Philly in 2003 (I was really there to see Matt Nathanson open). They did multiple encores. It was a bit much.
Fun fact: If Train, L.F.O., The New Radicals and Third Eye Blind were to play Drops Of Jupiter, Summer Girls, You Get What You Give and Semi-Charmed Life at EXACTLY the same time from all four corners of the globe, all life on Earth would instantly cease to exist, the Sun would implode and the universe would fold in on itself thus ending all life as we know it across this reality and likely several others.

Fun fact: If Train, L.F.O., The New Radicals and Third Eye Blind were to play Drops Of Jupiter, Summer Girls, You Get What You Give and Semi-Charmed Life at EXACTLY the same time from all four corners of the globe, all life on Earth would instantly cease to exist, the Sun would implode and the universe would fold in on itself thus ending all life as we know it across this reality and likely several others.
My god, but what a way to end it all! Do they have to be at different corners of the world? What about just different corners of a room? Because I would want to be in that room.

My god, but what a way to end it all! Do they have to be at different corners of the world? What about just different corners of a room? Because I would want to be in that room.
The prophecies don't specify, but I'm fairly certain if you were in that room it would result in instantaneous cell death at a molecular level. It... it wouldn't be pretty.

Back