Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Call me cynical, but this reads like they're trying to lock in and goose up their 2019 earnings.
That's absolutely what it sounds like. The "we no longer have the one-month subscription option so you should sign up now" instead of "we're reintroducing the one-month subscription [because it was stupid of us to get rid of it in the first place]" doesn't help.

A random redditor just stated The Soft Bulletin was: "Pressed from new lacquers cut by RKS @ Sterling" No sourcing yet though.

I can’t complain. I don’t have the Soft Bulletin so sure it could be a cooler color but I’m happy to have this as the ROTM.

I was also hoping for a bundle that would’ve included Embryonic and Yoshimi, but these two albums are great also. So I snagged that and got the $1 tote! Happy with this month for sure. I’m also swapping for Lightmen finally too.

Only question now is to get Demon Days as a swap. I feel like I’ve listened to this album so much I kind of killed it.

They did it. VMP really did it.

I still have the one month sub available. So if I sign up for this month and leave it till next month I should get it right? Or do I "need" to sign up for 3 months to guarentee I get songs for the deaf?
I think you're fine to do that. I have the 1 month sub option too. I think they are saying that because A) FOMO and B) that option is not available to everyone.

Sucked back in for FL on mustardy vinyl. Any pressing off Discogs is $21 plus shipped anyway.
Doing monthly, since that was what I had before. Will probably hang in for QOTSA, since all I have is a boot of that one.
Tempted by Clouds... but damn, I hate $25 single LPs.

Back