Vinyl Me Please Country

Confirmed one of the 1992 albums.

220px-CILPCover.jpg

I bet 1975 is Waylon Jennings. Dreaming My Dreams. We're due for some Waylon, though I really want them to bust out Honky Tonk Heroes when they do.
I already have a fine copy of Dreaming My Dreams, which is my favorite Solo Waylon album and not super easy to come by. I would maybe sign back up to get a nice copy of Honky Tonk Heroes. Most decent copies (when you can find one) go for around $50 anyways.

Ok let me rephrase, anything beyond the fourth generation of country (70s and 80s) is not my cup of tea.
Yeah, I got you. 90s country the production got a bit too slick. It took me longer to come around to that style more so than just about any other music era/style but ultimately the songs won out. I eventually was able to let go and just appreciate it for what it was. TBH, a big catalyst in my reassessment of 90s was the band Midland. I have love pretty much all of their albums thus far and they are so indebted to the likes of Brooks & Dunn and Alan Jackson that I figured it was time I gave it another try and I am glad I did.

Back