Vinyl Me Please Country

This just in:

"
We are reaching out to inform you that there has been a delay in our March 2022 Country title.

This title is arriving to our warehouse a little later than we expected. Because of this, your Lyle Lovett Joshua Judges Ruth will be slightly delayed and shipped out by the end of this month.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. To avoid delaying your musical journey any further, we are shipping this ROTM title separately, free of charge. You will receive tracking for any other ROTM and Store titles that you may have on order as soon as they ship.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at info@vinylmeplease.com and we can clear things up!

- The VMP Team"

I’ve got 8 Waylon records but neither of those so it’s tempting.
Lol this is why I need to be better at cataloging my discogs. I have 13 Waylon records and do have BOTH of these. I inherited a chunk of a close-friends fathers record collection last year and his country collection was amazing. I guess I didn’t log them all.

So...

April: Waylon Jennings - This Time or The Ramblin' Man OR Doug Sahm - Groover's Paradise
May: Brad Paisley - American Saturday Night?
June: Patsy Cline - Showcase?

Back