Vinyl Me Please Classics

Just finished listening to Another Earth and man… It’s been a while since I’ve had a record from VMP this warped and this noisy. Pops and ticks throughout plus some bad distortion at the end of side A.

Hopefully I can get a clean copy, because the music on this is really great.

Just finished listening to Another Earth and man… It’s been a while since I’ve had a record from VMP this warped and this noisy. Pops and ticks throughout plus some bad distortion at the end of side A.

I had the same with my first copy, awful distortion in places. A replacement fixed everything.

It took 4 copies for me (non fill on copy 1 and really nasty factory marks on copies 2 and 3) but the 4th one sounds good

I know it's the wrong thread but just to add to this, last month was the first month in a long time I had repeated issues with a title. Couldn't for the life of me get a clean Fleetwood ROTM. So GZ regressed a bit it seems.

I know it's the wrong thread but just to add to this, last month was the first month in a long time I had repeated issues with a title. Couldn't for the life of me get a clean Fleetwood ROTM. So GZ regressed a bit it seems.
GZ be like you build your own factory? Okay we will not bother to QC.

Back