Vinyl Me Please Classics

Did you have to widen your hole? Maybe it was just for those with fat spindles
I don’t remember having to widen the whole. But what do I know? That was years and an alcoholic’s life ago. I do know that that album sounds like there is a dude with the mic running circles around the stage.

I don’t remember having to widen the whole. But what do I know? That was years and an alcoholic’s life ago. I do know that that album sounds like there is a dude with the mic running circles around the stage.
I can only remember as I clearly recall going with a one test then retry approach. Then getting a refund when it was playing perfectly.

VMP didn't really have the business acumen they have now back in those days

WOWWWW This would be fantastic. Some of the records on the Milestone label have become really sought after in the past couple of years, which is great for the appreciation of the music but infuriating that it is a label I slept on when prices were lower 🤣
Listened to this today. Sort of thing I want from classics, with a good pressing this could really cook.

Are the December records up Thursday? Anyone have one of those re-sub discount codes?

Enjoy!

Are the December records up Thursday? Anyone have one of those re-sub discount codes?
Yes, they go live tomorrow

Vinyl ME please!

Back