Vinyl Me Please Classics

Finally got the Nat Turner record in..... and its dished. The book is the most likely suspect as it was in the same sleeve as the LP despite having a sleeve of its own. Totally fitting end to this ridiculous saga. I'm going to reach out and see if they can give me something other than canned response for this situation. I'll probably be avoiding VMP classics in the future if they keep cramming the book in there, unless there is something really good like this or the Al Green.
I never understood why they didn’t ship the notes outside the sleeve, but the fact that NTR had a separate sleeve and it didn’t ship in it was ridiculous
I finally got Nat today, listening now and there's a slight warp but nothing too bad.

A week since I got my shipping notice on Nat Turner and the package is still within the US...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Finally got the Nat Turner record in..... and its dished. The book is the most likely suspect as it was in the same sleeve as the LP despite having a sleeve of its own. Totally fitting end to this ridiculous saga. I'm going to reach out and see if they can give me something other than canned response for this situation. I'll probably be avoiding VMP classics in the future if they keep cramming the book in there, unless there is something really good like this or the Al Green.

NTR should have replacement copies at this point. I'd email Paul if you haven't already.

Can someone remind we what happened with Nat Turner? I'm subscribed classics so I just automatically got it no trouble.

Just scanning through here and... I'll say this. I was subscribed, too. Plenty of trouble. Mine just showed up and I haven't opened it.

Hip hip hooray! Your vinyl is on the way!

not

No movement since then. From here on I sincerely hope that one day it will just miracolously appear on my desk.

Yep, 10 days with nothing but en route. No updates. No Canadian shipping number, no customs... Same with my Al Green replacement... nothing. I mean I give up.

Yep, 10 days with nothing but en route. No updates. No Canadian shipping number, no customs... Same with my Al Green replacement... nothing. I mean I give up.
There has been a lot of talk about the new shipping system being an improvement, but for my experience as a Canadian it’s been much worse. My shipments used to take a week and now they take two.

There has been a lot of talk about the new shipping system being an improvement, but for my experience as a Canadian it’s been much worse. My shipments used to take a week and now they take two.
I think someone mentioned that VMP said these were being sent out the old way for some reason. My regular May box did arrive much quicker than previous shipments.

I'm also in the same boat of no movement since the 17th.

I think someone mentioned that VMP said these were being sent out the old way for some reason. My regular May box did arrive much quicker than previous shipments.

I'm also in the same boat of no movement since the 17th.

This has been the case for all of my shipments since the change. I was lucky enough to get a copy of Nat in the first run. It was warped though, of course.

Is it just me or is this Gospel Train album pretty underwhelming? This will be the first classics swap I’ve had in a looong time. Bad timing for VMP since Classics was the last great thing they had going for them.
Yep, love the first track but after that it left me cold. I will be swapping or dropping it. Same for Phoenix.

Back