Vinyl Me Please Classics

I shared this with the Blue Note thread but just in case you guys missed and can answer:

Just looking though and I was able to swap out the Essentials for the Roots, but not Freedom Rider, does this mean they have sold out of classics already? (im signed up to classics btw, just didnt fancy the essentials this month)
I’m thinking it’s a limit...?
Would be up for grabbing two.

Appreciate it but I bit the bullet and just resubbed for the 1 month. Then I'll decide later if I want to sell off the older UA version or sell the VMP one after I do an A/B comparison.
I’ve a feeling this press will sound pretty top notch, especially when considering the quality of Classics releases recently.

Details on Art Blakey press here:

Pressed at QRP, Tip-On jacket, mastered from original tapes at Sterling Sound.

Details on Art Blakey press here:

Pressed at QRP, Tip-On jacket, mastered from original tapes at Sterling Sound.

Surprised it's Sterling and not Cohearent but still really psyched for this release!!

I shared this with the Blue Note thread but just in case you guys missed and can answer:

Just looking though and I was able to swap out the Essentials for the Roots, but not Freedom Rider, does this mean they have sold out of classics already? (im signed up to classics btw, just didnt fancy the essentials this month)
I don't think they are sold out of Classics as I just re-subscribed a few minutes ago to grab this.

Well I’m back in for Art Blakey. I swapped Sullivan for the new Whitney record which I was gonna buy anyway and it brings the price down to the reasonable level. Not sure what to do with The Roots yet. Cancel RHH or swap.
I'm in the same boat except I swapped UFO for Daydream. Do I swap for Lightmen or Jorge Ben or cancel... decisions decisions decisions

Back