Vinyl Me Please Classics

I think that song actually ends on the upbeat. Like it's 1-and-2-and-3-and-DAH-DAH! in stead of 1-and-2-and-3-and-DAH-DAH-DAH. I feel like that might not translate to the internet, but anyway - fwiw, my copy matches what's on spotify.
Mine didn't....match the streaming version.. That was my first thought, but the way it ended didn't seem right, so I checked it.

I actually don’t mind the UGK cover as much as most. I think the stock they chose kind helps conceal the low quality image. It works.

Yeah some smart print production manager saved that from their usual choice of UV glossy stock lol. I still find it really hard to believe they couldn’t have put more effort into that release since Get on Down was able to. I’m pretty sure the whole release was scaled way back from the Slowdive to recover some lost profit from elsewhere.

For those interested. Here is Frank Turners podcast on Sister rosetta, which i have to admit i had no time to listen to, yet.

I shouldn’t have listened to you guys. The Sister Rosetta Tharpe album is just as boring on AAA vinyl as the streaming version.

Pretty sure you just got a mislabeled and mis-sleeved copy of Tennis. The quality control issues with VMP are really getting out of hand. Email CS and they’ll sort you out with $10 in credit and a glass of water.

Pretty sure you just got a mislabeled and mis-sleeved copy of Tennis. The quality control issues with VMP are really getting out of hand. Email CS and they’ll sort you out with $10 in credit and a glass of water.
But Tennis is so good ;) Honestly that album is by far my most played from VMP. Such good music to have on in the background and it’s about as inoffensive as music gets!

Back