Billy Cobham - Spectrum
Barry White - I've Got So Much to Give
Smokey Robinson - Smokey
or ??

March (1976, 2nd (or maybe 3rd) album):
Donna Summer - A Love Trilogy
or ??

Last edited:
Bobby Bland and Billy Preston seems to fit for January (I think the Bobby Bland is probably a better pick)
Could be Donna Summer for March like I pointed out earlier about it being the year her 3rd album came out (2nd if you don't count her debut which was a Dutch-only release)

Bobby Bland and Billy Preston seems to fit for January (I think the Bobby Bland is probably a better pick)
Could be Donna Summer for March like I pointed out earlier about it being the year her 3rd album came out (2nd if you don't count her debut which was a Dutch-only release)
Bobby Bland’s “Dreamer” would be an outstanding pick! I love that album and absolutely am obsessed with the song “Ain’t No Love In The Heart Of The City”! Imagine how wonderful it would be spinning that album and that being the first track that plays! 🔥🔥🔥

Bobby Bland’s “Dreamer” would be an outstanding pick! I love that album and absolutely am obsessed with the song “Ain’t No Love In The Heart Of The City”! Imagine how wonderful it would be spinning that album and that being the first track that plays! 🔥🔥🔥

Ain’t no love is a great track..the Whitesnake version is great

I wish they picked blues albums for Classics more often. We only got one in 2020 and it was a tad underwhelming.
Seriously. I really hope we get three or so this year. I know it’s not possible to have an AAA reissue for a lot of the “classic” titles, but there’s so many albums that need a good reissue. I would be pretty disappointed if they picked that Bobby Bland album as one of their blues albums. Outside of Ain’t No Love... I’m not feeling the album at all.

Back