Vinyl Me Please Classics

no.. i just have to wear a mask and thats all going to be fine.. but i dont drive though i do have a permit and should try to learn

yes
Definitely! If you feel like you don’t need to have a car to get from places because you enjoy public transport/live close to places you always go to, then no rush! But it is great when you have the freedom! But, I think catching public transport or running/riding your bike is amazing too!

What's the deal with the new tracking app? Do you have to sign up for an account with a third party site to track? Why do they send the email about your record is on the way and then it doesn't actually ship for a week or more?

What's the deal with the new tracking app? Do you have to sign up for an account with a third party site to track? Why do they send the email about your record is on the way and then it doesn't actually ship for a week or more?
Just use Parcelapp. They show you much more info than standard tracking links and will also link to other tracking services if it switches (ie if you order a parcel from another country it will show you the info for the first postal service followed by the info for whichever other service it gets passed onto in your country).

When a label is printed, an email gets generated saying your album is on it's way. This happens with just about every bigger label I buy from. I'm signed up to Informed Delivery to get a better idea of when things are arriving but even that has been incorrect lately and for some reason any VMP preorders I had haven't been showing up on that.

Slightly off topic for this month's album, and I'm not sure of the pressing (can anyone help here?), BUT...

If you missed out on Alice Coltrane's Journey in Satchadinanda, it's still in print elsewhere. FatBeats currently has it in stock.

Slightly off topic for this month's album, and I'm not sure of the pressing (can anyone help here?), BUT...

If you missed out on Alice Coltrane's Journey in Satchadinanda, it's still in print elsewhere. FatBeats currently has it in stock.
Anyone have this one instead of the VMP and know the deadwax info? It isn't on Discogs.

Definitely! If you feel like you don’t need to have a car to get from places because you enjoy public transport/live close to places you always go to, then no rush! But it is great when you have the freedom! But, I think catching public transport or running/riding your bike is amazing too!
This reminds me of my older brother, who is 40. He hasn’t had a car since he was about 22 and left college in upstate middle-of-nowhere New York.
I think he was always nervous behind the wheel. But since upstate NY he has lived in Philly, then law school in Chicago, and now Washington D.C. for more than a decade. All these places served him well w/out a car - especially living/working in D.C., the metro gets him everywhere. The rare times he really needs a car for something, he is a member of car sharing service and can grab a car that way. I think he enjoys not having a car and there def is something unburdening about it (in opposition to the freedom we tend to associate w access to the “open road”).

This reminds me of my older brother, who is 40. He hasn’t had a car since he was about 22 and left college in upstate middle-of-nowhere New York.
I think he was always nervous behind the wheel. But since upstate NY he has lived in Philly, then law school in Chicago, and now Washington D.C. for more than a decade. All these places served him well w/out a car - especially living/working in D.C., the metro gets him everywhere. The rare times he really needs a car for something, he is a member of car sharing service and can grab a car that way. I think he enjoys not having a car and there def is something unburdening about it (in opposition to the freedom we tend to associate w access to the “open road”).

Yeah I've never had a car in my life, never even had a license. I take transit everywhere, I've never paid a single dollar for gas, insurance, car payments etc in my life. I feel perfectly free.

Yeah I've never had a car in my life, never even had a license. I take transit everywhere, I've never paid a single dollar for gas, insurance, car payments etc in my life. I feel perfectly free.

If the TTC is free...
1594749189139.png

...I guess I'll take the prison of driving my truck. (And the 4 hour hike up a mountain for this view.)
IMG_4885.JPG

If the TTC is free...
View attachment 56595

...I guess I'll take the prison of driving my truck. (And the 4 hour hike up a mountain for this view.)
View attachment 56599
Yeah that's not what the TTC looks like most of the time. Literally the only thing that could get in the way of my masterplan is a worldwide pandemic of biblical proportio-OH WAIT FUCK

Cruising through Sahara right now. I didn’t hear that volume shift, if I’m not mistaken. I could have missed it though haha! Sounds good.

Edit: Nevermind it is definitely still there:LOL:
What volume shift, do I need to get outraged about something?

IT'S BEEN A WHILE BABY, TIME TO PUT ON THE OUTRAGE PANTS CAUSE IT'S GO TIME

Back