Vinyl Me Please Classics

Must be that they are waiting for both to be in stock to ship? This was the only one I had on order.

There's no rhyme or reason at this point. Everything is leaving piecemeal from the warehouse. For me the only record out of seven from the last month and a half that shipped was Charlie Brown Christmas. Still waiting on Aretha along with a bunch of stuff bought prior to Black Friday.

Mine was shipped to England on December 9.

Do they send international orders first to try & ensure that all members receive their records around the same time?

As an international customer from the Great White North I've noticed in my year plus of membership that if I stick to just the ROTMs they usually ship out anywhere from the 5-10 of the month, if I add an exclusive or buy something from the store that usually pushes it back closer to the 15th. Currently this month I'm getting a fairly large box, for me at least, and I have yet to hear anything so I've joined the CS queue and don't expect much to come if that.

Basically, I have no idea!

I hear they are using a magic 8 ball to determine when records ship. Each order is pulled, and they shake the Magic 8 Ball for guidance.

"Should this record ship today?"

● It is certain.
● It is decidedly so.
● Without a doubt.
● Yes - definitely.
● You may rely on it.
● As I see it, yes.
● Most likely.
● Outlook good.
● Yes.
● Signs point to yes.
● Reply hazy, try again.
● Ask again later.
● Better not tell you now.
● Cannot predict now.
● Concentrate and ask again.
● Don't count on it.
● My reply is no.
● My sources say no.
● Outlook not so good.
● Very doubtful

As an international customer from the Great White North I've noticed in my year plus of membership that if I stick to just the ROTMs they usually ship out anywhere from the 5-10 of the month, if I add an exclusive or buy something from the store that usually pushes it back closer to the 15th. Currently this month I'm getting a fairly large box, for me at least, and I have yet to hear anything so I've joined the CS queue and don't expect much to come if that.

I only have the ROTMs coming this month and still nothing. They never arrive this late for me and I haven't even gotten a shipping notification yet.

I only have the ROTMs coming this month and still nothing. They never arrive this late for me and I haven't even gotten a shipping notification yet.
Same and I plan on adding to the pile of CS emails. Like most have said already, clear communication would have resolved this. And they brought it on themselves. TBH, this fuck up is so colossal and the timing stinks of such shit, that I suspect I won’t get any box this month. Add that to the fact that THIS WEEK is the busiest shipping week in the US and all of our shit will be bent and crumpled anyway. Thank the lord I don’t have a single record shipping.

I'm an international customer as well (Austria) and only been a member since march of this year. The first few shipments arrived quite early, but month by month now they arrive a few days later, no influence if having additional records shipped as well or only ROTMs.

Nothing so far on my december records, still saying unfulfilled, and no responses on 2 CS mails...

I wanna cancel my sub, due to various issues, but then I'm afraid this would push the shipment of my december box further away, since there's people still waiting on their October and November shipments as well...

Same and I plan on adding to the pile of CS emails. Like most have said already, clear communication would have resolved this. And they brought it on themselves. TBH, this fuck up is so colossal and the timing stinks of such shit, that I suspect I won’t get any box this month. Add that to the fact that THIS WEEK is the busiest shipping week in the US and all of our shit will be bent and crumpled anyway. Thank the lord I don’t have a single record shipping.
Yep, just emailed asking about my 3 ROTMs and two other orders that are "unfulfilled". I'm more annoyed than angry, at this point - just hoping whenever it does arrive that everything is in good shape.

Sent an email to CS yesterday about my records, they got back the same day but the "response" was just them cutting and pasting parts of that update on their site about the issues. It didn't really answer any of my questions and honestly, I'm a grown up and it's only records, so if they were straight with me and said "I have no idea when you're getting your records or if you're getting them at all" I'd be pissed but at least it's more of an answer than what I got!

Mr. Hands is definitely pretty cheesy. I probably won't swap it, though. I'm a big fan of Secrets. Wish it was that one. But, went over to Discogs to see if it's been reissued lately as I, surprisingly, only have the CD, and grabbed up a new MOV for $20. And hit on this on YouTube looking for one of the tunes from it. Hadn't seen it for years. So damn good! So, a fun hour of Herbie for me this morning. :cool:

Mr. Hands is definitely pretty cheesy. I probably won't swap it, though. I'm a big fan of Secrets. Wish it was that one. But, went over to Discogs to see if it's been reissued lately as I, surprisingly, only have the CD, and grabbed up a new MOV for $20. And hit on this on YouTube looking for one of the tunes from it. Hadn't seen it for years. So damn good! So, a fun hour of Herbie for me this morning. :cool:

I was doing the same thing , just buying it on Discogs so I can have 3 swaps for this month to grab some classics I missed , or maybe that Miles Essentials. I don’t think this company is folding in the immediate future but I want to grab what I missed just in case.

Back