Vinyl Me Please Anthology

i mean the comedy lineup has some damn good shit

but then again the fact we'll probably be paying 300 dollars for comedy albums...

also VMP is working with its first corporation that's invested in NFTs so VMP NFTs are closer to happening (if they do happen and you know they will that would be the final straw)

What if they priced it like a dollar bin item where comedy albums normally are placed?
Not a chance in hell. They're going to swing for the fences and best chance, get a single, at worse strike out.

They're gauging interest on this one, which tells me they're not entirely sure how this will go over.

Can you imagine the poor intern who had to listen to thousands of hours of comedy records to find even 6 hours that would not cause people to burn VMP to the ground? They probably have ptsd from hearing so many Jewish/Italian/Polish/Irish stereotype jokes that they are sitting in a dark, back corner somewhere, rocking back and forth muttering to themselves.

I have a couple Dane Cook cds that came with dvds. And a couple Adam Sandler cds, but those have songs too. That's about it for comedy albums. Id much rather watch stand ups.

Can you imagine the poor intern who had to listen to thousands of hours of comedy records to find even 6 hours that would not cause people to burn VMP to the ground? They probably have ptsd from hearing so many Jewish/Italian/Polish/Irish stereotype jokes that they are sitting in a dark, back corner somewhere, rocking back and forth muttering to themselves.

Based on the names they listed probably not that hard. The tricky part is partnering with other labels. Netflix for example puts out a lot of the specials they do on wax

Haven't checked for a comedy record in...wait I never really check for comedy records... I do check in the comedy section at record stores because people have been known to hide records there!

I personally can't see myself sitting down and listening to stand-up on vinyl...this one is going to be interesting to see play out, can't wait to see what this costs!!

"here's a richard pryor record, that our lawyers and PR consultants have advised us to not to tell you the title of"

Back