Vinyl Me Please Anthology

The RTI-GZ hasn't worked, so at least they're trying to get it right instead of sending us a bunch of noisy discs. I'm fine waiting I guess. GZ can do a nice job at times.
Sure my kinks box is GZ. So what is the issue? Plates getting damaged in transit? RTI GZ incompatibility. There are 8 albums in that box and this is only the solution to two so I'm interested to know what will be different enough for them to go down this route... More from sheer curiosity rather than any perceived shit chucking. I think the rationale might be interesting

Sure my kinks box is GZ. So what is the issue? Plates getting damaged in transit? RTI GZ incompatibility. There are 8 albums in that box and this is only the solution to two so I'm interested to know what will be different enough for them to go down this route... More from sheer curiosity rather than any perceived shit chucking. I think the rationale might be interesting
RTI seems massively overworked right now. Seems that a lot of labels have gone to them instead of GZ after Rainbo closed but between COVID and the huge uptick in vinyl pressing/demand during the pandemic, seems like they can't keep up.

wouldn't be shocked if RTI is too busy to redo it now and VMP didn't want to delay it even further by waiting on RTI.
I get that but that isn't what they said. The email implies that plating and pressing at GZ is the solution to the issue. This is what annoys me with VMP at times. For its fantastic customer service it has a habit at times of not being particularly transparent

I get that but that isn't what they said. The email implies that plating and pressing at GZ is the solution to the issue. This is what annoys me with VMP at times. For its fantastic customer service it has a habit at times of not being particularly transparent
Pure speculation on my part. But it also probably isn't a good look for VMP and their relationship with RTI to say "RTI's too busy".

RTI seems massively overworked right now. Seems that a lot of labels have gone to them instead of GZ after Rainbo closed but between COVID and the huge uptick in vinyl pressing/demand during the pandemic, seems like they can't keep up.
Who wants to start a pressing plant?! We can call it "Mather Pressing Warptastica" or MPW.

Back