Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Did anyone have trouble redeeming their Herbie anthology discount code? I just tried using mine and got a message that it "isn’t available to you right now."

The email never gave an expiration date for the codes and besides... it's literally been less than two weeks since they were sent out. C'mon VMP.
Oh I thought you meant the discount to BUY the Herbie box. I was going to say...that was months ago haha

Oh yeah, guess I should've clarified, heh. I meant that $15 "our bad for the delay" code that was emailed out earlier this month.

They're probably single-use codes... but I never gave mine to anybody so it should still be valid.

The Donna hate is not cool guys. She really could sing and makes the 76-78 live stuff a lot better. She had to put up with a ton of crap on tours and she definitely toughed it out.

The issue in the early years was she couldn't hear herself due to the monitors the band was using, so her contributions weren't as voluminous and she was sounded a little too much like Janis Joplin at times. She is super dialed in during the latter half of the band's run. And I find myself missing the Playin' In The Band scream when it isn't there.

Eh, I don't hate Donna -- with Donna comes Keith and Keith was definitely a wonderful addition. I really do find that out of tune wail so, so jarring. But she must have added something they needed (beyond just bringing Keith in, I mean) or they wouldn't have had her in the band.

I posted the video, but the Donna/Keith era is my favorite. No hate, just some fun jabbing. :)
Totally. They contributed far more than they took away. But that doesn't mean that some of the whooooooaaaaooooaaaaawaaaaaaayahhhhhhyaaaahhhaaaaayaaaahah s on Playing in the Band weren't comically shit (irregardless of the monitors)

More UK folk who were thinking about building their own Dead Box but if people can find something else they want HMV has the brilliant 2011 Rhino Workingman's Dead in it's 2 for 30 offer. 15 quid for that pressing is a bargain

(not dead related you can also order Shiny and Oh So Bright by the Pumpkins for a tenner as a pre-order)

Two of the Zamrock titles are now available as standalone releases:

Back