Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I’m so excited for the drop! And guess what! I have been selling records and since last week, have earnt AUD$400! I’ve got just over AUD$400 in my PayPal account, so that’s going to be at least half of the price of the Herbie Hancock Boxset! 🙌🙌🙌

Last vinyl I purchased was the Conway The Machine album, and that was with my PayPal balance too! Money savings has been going awesome so far! 💪
You're like the Vinyl equivalent to Tom and Barbara. Good effort!

And if nathan gets the reference - I will buy the Anthology too.
I think I do understand the reference! 💡

I’m like Tom because I am like one of those Dad’s who loves listening to and buying vinyl. But at the same time, I am also Barbara, the supportive wife, who likes to help Tom by selling records for him, to make sure he can keep buying vinyl and enjoy the hobby! 👏👏👏

Am I right?!? 😃

I think I do understand the reference! 💡

I’m like Tom because I am like one of those Dad’s who loves listening to and buying vinyl. But at the same time, I am also Barbara, the supportive wife, who likes to help Tom by selling records for him, to make sure he can keep buying vinyl and enjoy the hobby! 👏👏👏

Am I right?!? 😃

I dont need to buy that Anthology

You definitely don’t need to purchase the Herbie Hancock Anthology Boxset @ByersVinyl because after watching that video, I still don’t understand the reference! 🤣

They were self sufficient. Lived entirely within what they were able to generate. I suppose unless you've a nostalgic yearning for 1970s BBC sitcoms and/ or Felicity Kendall's bottom it might pass you by.

They were self sufficient. Lived entirely within what they were able to generate. I suppose unless you've a nostalgic yearning for 1970s BBC sitcoms and/ or Felicity Kendall's bottom it might pass you by.
Ahhhh gotcha! That makes so much sense now! That show does look nostalgic and cool though!

I’m so excited for the drop! And guess what! I have been selling records and since last week, have earnt AUD$400! I’ve got just over AUD$400 in my PayPal account, so that’s going to be at least half of the price of the Herbie Hancock Boxset! 🙌🙌🙌

Last vinyl I purchased was the Conway The Machine album, and that was with my PayPal balance too! Money savings has been going awesome so far! 💪
Proud of you for selling off a lot of stuff! I’ve been doing the same and it does feel kinda nice to buy things only from your PayPal balance!

As someone who really only likes funky jazz, I probably wouldn't like many of his albums from the 60's yes? I have Thrust, Head Hunters, Secrets and Mr. Hands.

Back