Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I live sixty-ish miles south, mine is expected to be delivered tomorrow. I find that interesting as I thought they were staggering shipments to attempt for everyone to get them about the same time.

Yea I was gonna mention that. There were also a couple of members who hadn't even gotten their first package the other day.

Dates back to Snoop. They definitely have taken a don’t get taken advantage of approach moving forward.

I rarely had to request for a replacement for a received record (I think the crackle on Feist was the only one), they never asked me to return the faulty one. I had two lost boxes though, but that's harder to return.

I rarely had to request for a replacement for a received record (I think the crackle on Feist was the only one), they never asked me to return the faulty one. I had two lost boxes though, but that's harder to return.
Yeah, it’s a shift from the faq from before. Snoop was the only previous instance. However, posts here of recent cs exchanges have shown this may be the path forward.

Yeah, it’s a shift from the faq from before. Snoop was the only previous instance. However, posts here of recent cs exchanges have shown this may be the path forward.

If they are going to ask for proof of the defect, then decide if it’s bad enough to warrant a replacement in their eyes AND ask you to ship the defective item back, that will be one hell of a fun time for all involved. Putting the customer experience first, as always 😑

If they are going to ask for proof of the defect, then decide if it’s bad enough to warrant a replacement in their eyes AND ask you to ship the defective item back, that will be one hell of a fun time for all involved. Putting the customer experience first, as always 😑
my question is, what are they going to do with more time the returns, my fear would be to send them out to other people

Looks like they’ve updated their returns and damages policy again(on desktop) to now include an address, maybe for return shipping? It doesn’t really explain why it’s there. On mobile I’m still seeing the satin laced box spiel, without an address.

It sort of looks slanted in the mock ups from the email I posted the other day.

The logo at the top looks pretty tidy so this may well have come in this manner directly from the BN provided artwork. Either way it's one that I personally can definitely live with, not sure I'd have even noticed if it hadn't been pointed out to me.

It sort of looks slanted in the mock ups from the email I posted the other day.

The logo at the top looks pretty tidy so this may well have come in this manner directly from the BN provided artwork. Either way it's one that I personally can definitely live with, not sure I'd have even noticed if it hadn't been pointed out to me.
yeah its not dexter gordon

this probably actually was an incident where it was just what blue note gave them

Dates back to Snoop. They definitely have taken a don’t get taken advantage of approach moving forward.

Might also be specific to the Anthology. Is this now common with the ROTMs and Exclusives too?

Not a big deal TBH. They probably should have already been doing that, if only to verify the product defects visually. But yeah, that would mean they were interested in improving in that regard (or willing to put pressure on GZ to make flat records devoid on non-fill issues).

I live sixty-ish miles south, mine is expected to be delivered tomorrow. I find that interesting as I thought they were staggering shipments to attempt for everyone to get them about the same time.

also I got this response about my Dexter

View attachment 3514
Where was the scratch/pop on your Dexter? I had one too (side 2 track 3) and they had me send some photos (after they already told me they had put me down for a replacement). They were very cool about it and thanked me saying the photos were helpful. I wonder if there was a pressing issue and they're going back at the plant for a credit or something.

Where was the scratch/pop on your Dexter? I had one too (side 2 track 3) and they had me send some photos (after they already told me they had put me down for a replacement). They were very cool about it and thanked me saying the photos were helpful. I wonder if there was a pressing issue and they're going back at the plant for a credit or something.

very beginning of side 2

Just received and opened my 2nd shipment. The "skewed" bottom text on Schizophrenia seems slightly less pronounced on mine than the previous pic, but I'm just eyeballing. It doesn't detract overall, IMO.

The back cover liner notes are intact on both. The Donaldson has some extra 2019 copyright text, but the Shorter doesn't, surprisingly. Both have barcodes, of course.

Back