Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Who's Zamrockin' this weekend? This guy, after I spend an hour cleaning all the records.

Also, I think the clam shell shipping box is the best thing VMP has ever done.
Yep mine arrived safely. Finally got in touch with someone from VMP on Instagram after spamming them with comments. And they said...someone from VMP CS will get in touch...

Oh fuck....this will be tough to pass on

edit...def says a06 on spine

anyone have I code I Might be able to use if so;)
Weird we haven’t gotten a sign up email. Hoping we do with a code, I’ve gotten a code for every other anthology for buying BN that I haven’t used once

The GOGD are my favorite band, so I’m interested in this. Have the past anthologies been available first to members only?

No, Anthologies are for everyone. You just have to sign up to get info but when the site is live, it's up for everyone. That's why Blue Note went so quickly.

No, Anthologies are for everyone. You just have to sign up to get info but when the site is live, it's up for everyone. That's why Blue Note went so quickly.
Thanks for the quick response, mate. April didn’t do it for me, so I didn’t renew my membership. I may later on, but don’t want to have to get a record this month that I don’t want in order to be able to possibly buy this box set

Thanks for the quick response, mate. April didn’t do it for me, so I didn’t renew my membership. I may later on, but don’t want to have to get a record this month that I don’t want in order to be able to possibly buy this box set
Yep no need to be a member. Just sign up for an email alert or people will likely post on here when it goes up for presale. Looks like 2PM PST/5PM EST tomorrow

Oh damn, I came on N&G to see what the deal with the Grateful Dead post was, thinking it was a ROTM, but a full box set....wow. Ironically if it was a single album release I would of gone for it no doubt, but im just not familiar enough to go in on a box set. Guessing it will be a pricy one....

Aren’t there already like a infinite number of Dead box sets out there? And lots of them audiophile and under $200? This shit is gonna probably be close to or over $300

The Dead.net crowd will be alerted through the vibes and come running for this. They will pay literally whatever VMP decides to charge bc that is the only band many of them listen to.

Edit: I'm not even joking. The Porch Crusher and the Europe '72 travel trunk sold out quick. If this is $350 it won't even be close to the most expensive Dead set.

Last edited:
Oh damn, I came on N&G to see what the deal with the Grateful Dead post was, thinking it was a ROTM, but a full box set....wow. Ironically if it was a single album release I would of gone for it no doubt, but im just not familiar enough to go in on a box set. Guessing it will be a pricy one....
I just want the Herbie Hancock Boxset to be released already! 🙈💯🙋‍♂️🙇‍♂️👀

Not interested in this Grateful Dead Boxset at all unfortunately 🙅‍♂️❌🥱

Back