Vinyl Me Please Anthology

There is a Spotify playlist titled Women of Motown. If that list is close to what we get out of this box, I could be down at the right price. Syreeta would be a selling point for me, her song on there is real funky.

Please don't tell me you are buying records that haven't been personally checked and graded by the great jazzbo of the north?

I clicked on this and realized that he's probably gonna see hits from the forum and check it out

I’m so down for this VMP Anthology. It will be like getting 8 Classics ROTM’s!!!

AAA and cut by at QRP by Ryan Smith sounds great! The recent VMP Classics have been sounding amazing, so I’m sure this will be the same case.

I’m going to buy this Anthology box set and will just cut down on buying new release VMP exclusives. I got Shura, Alex Cameron, Whitney, Jay Som etc coming. I’ll be cutting down significantly on those kind of releases.

I’m looking super forward to this box. I just hope it isn’t ridiculously overpriced. I’m sure I’ll also have to pay international shipping too, so if it is ‘too overpriced’, then I’ll wont be buying it.

I’m so excited for this though! I cannot wait!

Potential question for the Q&A

Q. Do you like being a woman?

This is based on an actual question I heard someone ask Colin Baker at a Sci Fi convention thing after he had spent one hour eloquently telling us all about his experiences playing Dr Who. Final question please - One Guy in the audience ‘Did you like being Dr Who?’

This is based on an actual question I heard someone ask Colin Baker at a Sci Fi convention thing after he had spent one hour eloquently telling us all about his experiences playing Dr Who. Final question please - One Guy in the audience ‘Did you like being Dr Who?’

Yes I met Colin Baker at a Sci-Fi convention, I know, I know. You’re all impressed.

I can’t wait until the podcast asking them about being women in the music industry.
Oh crud. I just thought about the podcasts - and storf doing them. Good lord, I hope they have a woman on those podcasts also.

Edit: That is not a dig at Storf, please don't pile on. I just hope they thought it through and will also have a woman's voice on the podcasts.

I can’t wait until the podcast asking them about being women in the music industry.
LMAO! I want to be there with you when you listen to the podcast because I know it’ll be funny with you rolling your eyes and commenting. Like imagine if you did a reaction video for the podcasts 😂😂😂

So true though what you said about the whole calling out of ‘Women’ of Motown. There really wouldn’t have been a ‘Men’ of Motown if there happened to be only men in this Motown VMP box.

Back