Vinyl Me, D - A Free Record Club

I basically don’t choose to listen to Christmas music (but I hear it all through the season as my wife and kids love it). I’m not a Scrooge - I love the holidays and go all out putting up decorations and lights, earlier than many of you 11/25-adherents - but I just don’t really enjoy Christmas music, and I was deeply skeptical of this album, despite @Yer Ol' Uncle D’s pedigree. I was wrong - this album is awesome, and my wife and kids liked it, too!

I basically don’t choose to listen to Christmas music (but I hear it all through the season as my wife and kids love it). I’m not a Scrooge - I love the holidays and go all out putting up decorations and lights, earlier than many of you 11/25-adherents - but I just don’t really enjoy Christmas music, and I was deeply skeptical of this album, despite @Yer Ol' Uncle D’s pedigree. I was wrong - this album is awesome, and my wife and kids liked it, too!

Here's a couple bonus Christmas favorites for you, friendo...

The darkest, creepiest version of Silent Night known to man. I love it...

You can't have more Christmas fun than this...

It's that Sun Ra album where they drop a piano off a bridge then the horn players drop rocks on it while Sunny plays cranked out synth through Marshall Stacks while the dancers all do their best to play horns and woodwinds with zero previous experience isn't it?!
I'm sorry but you'll have to narrow it down.

Back