Upcoming/Recent Shows

First tickets of the year purchased! The Beths at Treehouse in Deerfield MA. Only $30 with fees too which is incredible.

This is only an hour~ from where I'm moving to in CT so I'm excited to see good shows coming nearby. I've only ever stopped at this Treehouse to get beer orders to go, I've never stepped foot inside for beer or for a show here. Has anyone been to a show here before?

First tickets of the year purchased! The Beths at Treehouse in Deerfield MA. Only $30 with fees too which is incredible.

This is only an hour~ from where I'm moving to in CT so I'm excited to see good shows coming nearby. I've only ever stopped at this Treehouse to get beer orders to go, I've never stepped foot inside for beer or for a show here. Has anyone been to a show here before?
Thanks for posting this. Just got some tickets close to home. Excited!

I am begging that no more good shows get announced in New York for this week in September (I already am regretting not getting PJ Harvey tickets for the 15th or 16th):

e3TpyDb.png

I am begging that no more good shows get announced in New York for this week in September (I already am regretting not getting PJ Harvey tickets for the 15th or 16th):

e3TpyDb.png
September is a crazy month for us, too. Sadly missing the Nats at Forest Hills since we will be in Baltimore for Pearl Jam the previous night. And, Goose just added a show at PNC on Sep 1 today. Missing The Beths in Jersey City because we're seeing Pearl Jam in Philly.

1712089821929.png

e3TpyDb.png

September is a crazy month for us, too. Sadly missing the Nats at Forest Hills since we will be in Baltimore for Pearl Jam the previous night. And, Goose just added a show at PNC on Sep 1 today. Missing The Beths in Jersey City because we're seeing Pearl Jam in Philly.

View attachment 199330
have either of you been to the Paramount in Brooklyn yet? I've never been there but am going to 3 NOFX shows there this summer, and have no idea what it's like there

have either of you been to the Paramount in Brooklyn yet? I've never been there but am going to 3 NOFX shows there this summer, and have no idea what it's like there
I haven't been inside the venue yet. I might see Waxahatchee there later this month, but I might flake out on that show.

Hahah, I can confirm that the venue exists, though. I passed by it the other day.

Cross posting this here from the Neil Young thread just in case...

Got stiffed on one of the NY&CH tix I bought for someone.

Consequently, I have an extra to unload for Alpharetta, GA on May 7th. Section 103 Row E (2nd row from front).

Sound should be pretty dialed in right there around the board.

Hit me up if you have any interest.

Ameris.png

Goose, last night at The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY. Feel incredibly lucky to have won a show in the lottery for the 4 night stand, and I couldn't be happier with the set we got. This was a hometown show for me, as I grew up just a couple miles from the Cap. I'd been chasing Wysteria and finally got it to open, our lucky 13th time seeing them. And, the fact that they closed with SOS > (dawn) was icing on the cake.

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

Love Crimes / Bad Religion / Social Distortion - Chula Vista Amphitheater 4/12/24

Around my 15th time seeing Social D or Mike Ness in varying configurations, and definitely the biggest venue I've ever seen them play. Place holds about 20k, and it was at least 3/4 full. Hung out on the lawn for this one watching the mosh pit in the front, and the one that broke out on the lawn close to us. If I had to rate the two pits, I'd definitely give the nod to the one on the lawn since they were having to go uphill/downhill compared to the flat pit in the front. Then again, these were bands that have been playing since 1980 so the folks in the pits were moving a little more slowly than the past.

Night started off with Mike's son Julian Ness's band, Love Crimes. Kid has his old mans voice for sure. Enjoyable set.

Hadn't seen Bad Religion before and thought they had a great intensity. Enjoyed it more than I expected to.

Social Distortion closed out the night and got a well deserved Southern California welcome. Mike had been battling tonsil cancer for the past year or so to the point where he wasn't able to talk, so being able to see them again (and take my daughter and her friend to their frist Social D show) was a great experience.

IMG_6757.jpegIMG_1166.jpeg

Back