Turntable Now - Legit site?

Came across this place and it screams shady, given the fact they‘re selling some stuff for what appears to be great prices. Does anybody have experience with this place?

Having the Beatles Mono box set for $314.96 is enough to make me itchy, lol
That being said, it looks like a front, the images and copy are lifted from TTL it looks like, I would pass.

Yea...they have Floral Shoppe for sale. They’re fishin’

That’s what I figured, just weird that the site shows up on top of googles shopping references when you type in “floral shoppe vinyl”. You’d think google would be able to be better at blacklisting the scammers.

They didn't register their domain until August 22nd, 2019. That is fishy from the perspective of a huge online retailer going from deciding on their URL to being fully stocked and ready to ship in a week or two.

And it looks like they're using Turntable Labs' images.

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 11.46.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 11.46.22 AM.png

I wouldn't buy from them.

I almost fell for this the other day - got a restock email from Plaid Room on the Bob Dylan RSD release but it was sold out again by the time I got there (6 minutes after the email hit my inbox). So I googled to see if it had been restocked anywhere else and Turntable Now was the first hit. I decided to first see if I could find it from any of the stores I've shopped with in the past, and after coming up empty on a few of them I figured this had to be a scam.

So I can confirm... this site is definitely a scam. Bought a vinyl two thursdays ago, no response from customer support and confirmation email broke. Don’t trust this bs.

The same exact thing happened to me about two weeks ago, and like you I've gotten no response from customer service either.

DO NOT BUY FROM TURNTABLE NOW! It’s a fake site! I bought something from them 2 Weeks ago, the next day the site disappeared, then around 3 days ago it was back up with new stuff posted. I tried numerous times contacting them and no response. Just don’t do it. Shopify Won’t And can’t help you when they fail to send your order.

They didn't register their domain until August 22nd, 2019. That is fishy from the perspective of a huge online retailer going from deciding on their URL to being fully stocked and ready to ship in a week or two.

And it looks like they're using Turntable Labs' images.

View attachment 16186

View attachment 16185

I wouldn't buy from them.

No they were up and running before August 22nd because I went to the site before then, but placed my order around August 16th or so. A day later the site was gone and I kept getting an error trying to reach their page. Then around August 22nd they were back with new releases up on their page. I called Spotify customer support and they were no help because as they said they only provide the tools for these tools to set up a web based store and that’s it. They can facilitate refunds like EBay.

They’re using WooCommerce now on a WordPress install. Sounds like that August 22nd date is likely when they transferred their domain to a new host after abandoning Shopify.

I fucked up and bought something from them, does anyone know of a refund policy or anything. I know it's not likely but just making sure. all i wanted was Veteran on vinyl. oh god oh fuck.

I fucked up and bought something from them, does anyone know of a refund policy or anything. I know it's not likely but just making sure. all i wanted was Veteran on vinyl. oh god oh fuck.
Dispute it with your CC or PayPal (if used)

Came across this place and it screams shady, given the fact they‘re selling some stuff for what appears to be great prices. Does anybody have experience with this place?

I bought the Ableton intro (thank god just the intro). Never received item. Ive emailed them 3 times!!! No response. I just bought the master class to perfect my beat makiNg & producing through Timbaland. Timbaland uses Ableton & i got a new launchpad so i wanted to have all that.

Coveniently there is no number to call. 😥

TURNTABLE IS A SCAM! So im out it looks like about $100. Idk how to even request a refund other than the email I already sent them!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Nope you won’t get a refund from them because you cannot contact them via their site or by any other means. Their site is going to disappear soon and Shopify isnt like EBay, they merely provide the tools for people to open webstores, that’s it. Many people have been scammed by them myself included. Dispute it with your bank/Credit card company but never ever order from them. Warn others because they won’t stop this as as soon as people catch on they disappear for a few weeks then pop right back up at another domain.

Someone told me today that he ordered Bowie’s Earthling from them... ugh.

It sux because they got me and others too. Not sure but maybe this is the same guy from the too much vinyl Facebook page but if not this will be the 2nd person in the last 48 hours who posted about getting scammed by them recently and I’m sure if we checked we would find many many more.,

Back